“Delicious food, fun outdoor cafe overlooking the ocean and the banyan tree”
Review of Cool Cat Cafe

Cool Cat Cafe
Ranked #10 of 262 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Utah
“Delicious food, fun outdoor cafe overlooking the ocean and the banyan tree”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

We enjoyed a fresh fish (Ono) sandwich and onion rings at the cafe. The waitress was friendly and gracious. We enjoyed the ambiance and the fun atmosphere. The fish serving was generous and tasty. I would recommend that you stop in if you're in Lahaina and enjoy this fun place. The onion rings are huge and delicious. The view is amazing!

• Visited July 2014

• Korean first
Huntington beach
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, terrible service”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I have never written a review before, but I could not resist. The food was great but our server was terrible. He was rude, sarcastic, forgot drinks, threw down drinks and straws, I felt like our presence there was inconveniencing him. I guess I expected more given the crowds this place gets. His bad attitude ruined the ambiance of the restaurant for us. My husband spoke to the manager and he responded saying he would speak to the waiter. I don't know what I expected of the manager but I don't feel like his response was enough.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Jemalek
Lansing, New York
“"cool shakes,hot burgers"”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We have been coming to Maui for over 16 years, and we eat at "Cool Cat Cafe" at least twice during our two week stay. The burgers are super delicious and juicy with yummy toppings; onion rings are huge, crispy and succulent, and the Oreo Cookie shakes are divine. We never have to wait the full time that we are quoted for seats, and the servers are helpful. The Ahi tuna sandwich is THE BOMB! great family atmosphere.reasonably prices for what you get.

Visited July 2014
Cherokee, North Carolina
“Good burger”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Good burger and decent price. I'm not a huge burger fan but these were pretty good. The prices were not too bad. Parking was a nightmare.

“Very good food with vegan/vegetarian options and great prices!”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

During our honeymoon, we decided to try out the Cool Cat Café mainly since they had options for my vegan wife. The overall experience definitely was much more than we expected to the point where we went back the next night to eat there again! They have a pretty extensive menu with a lot of good options. The food itself was excellent, a lot of flavor and great taste. The best part about the place was the great affordable prices. We ended up spending about half than we did at other restaurants for dinner during our honeymoon, so it was nice to not spend a ton of money at one place for once! When we go back to Maui, we will definitely be going back for more dinners at Cool Cat!

• Visited June 2014