“Cool place for a burger”
Review of Cool Cat Cafe

Cool Cat Cafe
Ranked #10 of 262 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Scenic view
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lexington, Kentucky
“Cool place for a burger”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Recommended for a great burger!! Upstairs with open air and very casual. Service was efficient and friendly. Definitely would go back.

Visited March 2014

• Korean first
Maui
“Continued good food”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We make a stop for dinner at Cool Cats at least once per visit to Lahaina. The location (downtown on Front St) is conveniently located and easy to park. They are very family friendly and consistent on their food and service quality. My wife always orders the fish tacos and this time was no different. She could not finish the generous order. I had one of their 20+ burgers. It is my intention to work my way through all of them, one of these days. The fries and onion rings are truly a treat from our regular diets. One order is large enough to feed 4 people. My kids drank root beer floats, which turned out to fill them just enough that they did not finish their kid meals. No dessert as we were filled from the food. Family of 4 with two beer and we got our for less than $80. Not bad at all for Maui.

Visited April 2014
England, United Kingdom
“Really good food”
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

Me and my wife are on our honeymoon over here and we stopped here after our time at the beach for some lunch.
I had a chicken sandwich which was really good and my wife had the fish tacos for the first time, she said they were amazing! service was really good but our waiter was a little grumpy!

Visited April 2014
West Sayville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Super!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

This is our go to place when visiting Lahaina. Great casual dining experience. Very friendly service and good drinks. We have had many items on the menu and everything is delicious.

Fort Madison, Iowa
“Go in HUNGRY!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

My sister and I ate here three times while visiting Maui earlier this month and were impressed..and extremely FULL..every time. The serving sizes in the Cool Cat Café are HUGE! We got one order of onion rings with salads and were really glad we hadn't ordered two because we could have never eaten them all! The burgers are also giant sized, as are the banana splits..which are to die for! They also have an "adult milkshake" menu, which is something I had never heard of before. A milkshake with booze in it! I had a Ferrari and my sister had the B52. Both were great, but be forewarned..they are fairly potent and you can taste the alcohol quite well! The servers were all very friendly and we bought a few items in the gift shop as well. We would go back if we ever get back to Lahaina!

• Visited April 2014