“Really good food”
Review of Cool Cat Cafe

Cool Cat Cafe
Ranked #10 of 262 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Kids, Scenic view, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
England, United Kingdom
“Really good food”
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

Me and my wife are on our honeymoon over here and we stopped here after our time at the beach for some lunch.
I had a chicken sandwich which was really good and my wife had the fish tacos for the first time, she said they were amazing! service was really good but our waiter was a little grumpy!

• Korean first
West Sayville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Super!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

This is our go to place when visiting Lahaina. Great casual dining experience. Very friendly service and good drinks. We have had many items on the menu and everything is delicious.

Fort Madison, Iowa
“Go in HUNGRY!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

My sister and I ate here three times while visiting Maui earlier this month and were impressed..and extremely FULL..every time. The serving sizes in the Cool Cat Café are HUGE! We got one order of onion rings with salads and were really glad we hadn't ordered two because we could have never eaten them all! The burgers are also giant sized, as are the banana splits..which are to die for! They also have an "adult milkshake" menu, which is something I had never heard of before. A milkshake with booze in it! I had a Ferrari and my sister had the B52. Both were great, but be forewarned..they are fairly potent and you can taste the alcohol quite well! The servers were all very friendly and we bought a few items in the gift shop as well. We would go back if we ever get back to Lahaina!

• Visited April 2014
Walnut, California
“Burgers to die for!”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

We attended the second annual car cruise and food/live music fundraiser next to the big banyan tree in Lahaina. I collect musclecars so we definitely attended. Cool Cat Cafe was one of the businesses that supported the event. They were grilling cheeseburgers in the park next door and let me tell you, I have not had a burger as good as those in a long time!!! Big, juicy, tasty! If they can cook a burger like this on the fly, imagine what it is like up at the cafe! Try it out. You will love it.

Great Falls, Montana
“Great food!”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

I had a great salad with grilled mahi mahi. Good service and open air environment. My spouse had a fully loaded hamburger which was good. Also had the rootbeer floats....hummmmm!