“A totally fun restaurant with great food”
Review of Cool Cat Cafe

Cool Cat Cafe
Ranked #10 of 265 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Lahaina, Hawaii
“A totally fun restaurant with great food”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

A fun menu with excellent food. Located on the upper level of the Wharf Cinema Center in downtown Lahaina, it provides a great view of Front Street, Banyan Tree Park & Pioneer Inn - it provides a great historic location. The restaurant is somewhat open-air provide a fun tropical atmosphere. Fun food, fun service and fun location makes this one of the best stops in Lahaina.

• Korean first
“Delicious ”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

I went here the other evening for my fathers birthday. I ordered the ribs/steak with fries. Absolutely delicious!! Others in my party had burgers, they said that they were also very appetizing. We had coupons for root beer floats so we also were able to enjoy those!
Conclusion:
Extent value for your money. Great variety and excellent service. My only complaint us that some of the workers had their ears gauged and were loaded up with tats. They could hire more professional looking people.

“Very good well priced food”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is one of the few places we visited twice on our trip to Maui and on both instances the food and the service were excellent. A particular note about the blackened ahi burger - this was one of the best burgers I've ever had. My partner had the Leader of the Pack which was also very good. The shakes were also sensational (and ENORMOUS).

Seattle, Washington
“Great Burgers, Great Service!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Unlike several other places that we dined at in Lahaina, the Cool Cat came through with great food and great service. The prices were reasonable and the atmosphere fun!

Visited February 2014
Maui, Hawaii
“Best Burger”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is the best burger on Island and quite possibly the burger on Earth. I love it. My personal fav... The Bogey Burger... Mmmmmmm. Tell everyone!

• Visited February 2014

Been to Cool Cat Cafe? Share your experiences!