“Family Trip”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Pueblo, Colorado
“Family Trip”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Great burgers. You must try the onion rings. Burgers are big and will fill most people up if not try the 8 patty burger. All i can say is good luck.

Visited June 2013

• Korean first
Laguna Beach, California
“Great burgers!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Consistently great burgers! We always go at least once when visiting. Also, they have some some really good live music! A fun place that's great for families!

Visited July 2013
Cary, North Carolina
“Fantastic Burgers!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

When we visited Maui in 2010 we ate here a few times so we made it a point to eat here again.

I know they have more on the menu and I'd really like to try some other things, but when you only get to eat here a few times in 3 years, I had to stick with the burgers because they are great!

On our first visit, I had the June burger of the month and my wife had the June veggie burger of the month. The regular June burger had lots of veggies piled on top of the patty with feta and other cheese. I thought it was really good. Their burgers are juicy, large and tasty. You'll definitely need a few napkins but just dive in and enjoy. My wife loved the June veggie burger so much, she had it on her next visit also.

On the next 2 trips, I had the La Bamba and substituted grilled onions for the regular onions. Don't be afraid to order what you want, they don't bat an eye at it and didn't charge any extra. This is maybe my new favorite Cool Cat burger. They put so much chili on it, the plate was swimming in it. It was like having a side of chili after eating what was on the burger. And they piled on the grilled onions. It's probably a good thing there isn't a Cool Cat near my home or I'd be there all the time.
For her third visit, my wife got the Frisco burger and really liked it too.

All 3 times we got the basket Frings (half fries/half onion rings). More than enough for 2 people and good.

All 3 times I asked to be seated at the railing so we could watch the people walking on the sidewalk below and on the south side of the banyan tree park across the street. Nice view of the water here too. It didn't add too long to the wait and is worth it.
The only wish I have is that they would have some more beer variety on tap. I love to try local beer and while they had a few, there are more in Maui/Hawaii now than on our last visit here and it would be nice to have more on tap.

The atmosphere is a noisy, beach-like crowd of mostly tourists but some locals. You're kind of crowded in but you hardly notice it if you're enjoying your company and food. The servers are attentive and very friendly and compared to other places, the prices are quite reasonable.

I don't know if we'll come back to Maui again but I know I'll always remember the Cool Cat Cafe and their burgers.

• Visited June 2013
Arvada, Colorado
“Delicious Hamburgers”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

This was a very fun restaurant. We ordered hamburgers but there were many other choices on the menu. The burgers were big, juicy and delicious. During our visit, you were give a free root beer float with the purchase of food. The staff was friendly and the service was excellent.

Visited June 2013
“Yummy!!!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

I loved this place. Service was great. Food was awesome. Dessert was also very delicious! Recommend to anyone looking for a good bite to eat downtown Lahaina!!

• Visited June 2013