“Best fish tacos ever!”

Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

After a day of zip lining, we were referred here by one of our instructors. He was not fibbing when he said they had the best fish tacos! The restaurant was in the neighborhood that resembles the French Quarter - Front Street. It is perched on the second level of a building, one block from the sunset, which is somewhat obscured by a banyan tree but still an excellent view.

Our waitress was prompt and pleasant. The menu had great options and we had been told they made the best burger on Maui. I opted for Fish taco dinner and was served two fish tacos and French fries. I must say it was a great deal for $12.00. Best I ever had - even took a picture and one of the menu so I can try to make it at home. I am glad our waitress suggested to have it blackened, it added a great touch.
The restaurant is a nice laid back casual atmosphere with an adjacent arcade where I did stop to play Donkey Kong arcade game. Definitely a must try if on Front street.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,524)

Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

Fantastic lunch fresh fish and an excellent hamburger. Cool Cats was recommended to us by locals at the Harbor.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

burgers are solid and tasty, unfortunately a la carte and plan to drop $10-$13 per burger plus side but these kick bult. All Maui grown beef (is that a good thing?), anyway, tasty and cool view and cool breeze and solid buzz. We enjoyed. They have coupons rolling around for a free root beer float with burger purchase if you llook around. I am a regular at Cheesebuger in Paradise but I have to admit, these dominate. Torques me to say that. Now it doesn't have the killer location and the sweet upstars and live music and mai Tais to die for which is way fun but the food is better.
Just my opinion.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

We ate here a few times in Maui & really loved it. The burgers and frings were excellent and I had a killer chicken avacado sandwich I'm still thinking about. This place has a great laid back vibe with a good view of Lahaina comings & goings. Killer vodka lemonades.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I went there on a recommendation and was pleased with the food as well as the service. They have a burger that is HUGE and fries that were delightful