“Burgerlicious!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
South San Francisco, California
“Burgerlicious!”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Lets keep this simple. You want a good burger? Go to cool cat. They also have the most important food group of our time. It's called Frings. Fries and onion rings in one simple basket of greatness. The location is good too. Its right by the banyan tree in Lahaina and its upstairs so you can watch the "goins ons" at the banyan tree while you eat your Frings and indulge in that burger.

Visited October 2012

• Korean first
Seattle, Washington
“Highly Recommended”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Great restaurant, good food. One week staying in Kapalua and we drove down twice to each at the Cool Cat. I highly recommend one of the high tables along the railing so you can people watch from up high!

• Visited October 2012
Joaquin, Texas
“Cooooool”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Great atmosphere, great food and lots of it. Chilli fries are awesome, and burgers are huge and juicy. Go there if you get to the banyan tree.

Visited October 2012
Vancouver, Canada
“The Best Kobe Beef Burger Ever!”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

My husband and I went to the Cool Cat Cafe for dinner on our last trip to Maui. We chose it based on the burger reviews. It is a great place right across from the Banyan Tree. It is on the upper floor of the building so it has a great view down Front Street at night. The whole length of the right side of the restaurant has open windows so if you can get a spot right at the window it is the best. There is also an enclosed area on the left side if you prefer the more diner feel. It has the old 50's or 60's diner decor and the staff were very friendly. My husband ordered the Kobe beef Big Booper (wondered if the meant Big Bopper) burger, it is $2.99 more than the regular burger on the menu and I ordered the fresh catch of the day fish sandwich. My husbands burger was the best burger he and I had ever had! Another diner approached us when he was finishing his burger and asked "Was that the Kobe burger?" He said he saw it from across the room and said he wished he would have ordered it. My fish sandwich was good but the piece of fish was really tiny (smallest I have ever had). This review is based on my husbands burger and so if you are looking for a casual affordable place to eat in Lahaina I would highly recommend The Cool Cat Cafe.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank T00MuchFun21
Clackamas County, Oregon
“Good burgers”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

My husband and I tried this place because of a recommendation from someone at our local airport. Food was good. The hamburgers were pretty big so I couldn't finish mine. We would go there again and try other dishes on the menu. Loved the view of the Banyan tree!

• Visited September 2012