“Food was okay but the magic was good enough!”

Warren & Annabelle's Magic
Ranked #2 of 18 Concerts & Shows in Lahaina
Vancouver, Canada
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 110 helpful votes
“Food was okay but the magic was good enough!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

The show was entertaining and that is what I am rating here. The dinner is just a bit of a disappointment with the amount of money one pays! One tends to feel that they are trying to make the most of the money from the food which is not suppose to be. You are better off just paying for the show and save your money for a good dinner afterwards. But be cautioned if you do that, you end up waiting while the rest are eating their meals.

Visited November 2012

Waterbury, Connecticut
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must see!!!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

A friend recommended we come here on our honeymoon. I'm so glad we did! My husband and I never laughed more! It is a bit pricey but worth it.

Visited October 2013
Annapolis, Maryland
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“An entertaining night. Expensive. Incredible slight of hand.”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

It's a good show. We didn't buy dinner beforehand. They kept contacting us (3-4 times) to see if we wanted to add it on. We didn't and then bought food & drinks a la cart while there. I still think this is the better way to go. It may end up being about the same price as a combo ticket...but at least you get to choose only exactly what you want to eat.

Warren is very entertaining. Annabelle's performance before that is fun too. It's expensive.

Visited June 2013
Houston, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fun Adult time”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

My hubby, mother and I say the show for an adult night out without the kids. The magicians were awesome....a few cheasy things but overall for the price a fun night.

Visited August 2013
Columbia, South Carolina
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Literally, the highlight of Maui”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I cannot recommend this show highly enough...just do it...GO!!! We chose the 8pm show (which we should've done 5pm because our body clocks were still off from coming from the east coast). We skipped the dinner ($40/person seemed too pricey). We got there for "Annabelle's show" of her playing the piano of songs people requested. This part definitely could have been skipped, didn't really fit with the show and was just time to eat dessert and drink. But then, FINALLY, we saw Warren, who is an AMAZING magician and an even better comedian. I truly have never been so impressed by magic, and what makes it even better is he incorporates the whole audience and makes it very personalized with his jokes. All I can say is my cheeks hurt from smiling so much by the time we left!!! This was actually my husband's favorite of Maui and the Big Island. DEFINITELY WORTH THE MONEY!!!!

Visited October 2013