“Warren still magically funny”

Warren & Annabelle's Magic
Ranked #2 of 17 Concerts & Shows in Lahaina
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We were persuaded 3 years ago to go to this show and loved it. We convinced another couple this time to accompany us, wondering if the second time around would be as entertaining. It was. Warren is a comedian first and a master magician as well. Had us laughing and shaking our heads in disbelief at the same time. We passed on the dinner option, so we had sit with the dinner and drink folks in the night club area before the real show--Annabelle is a piano playing ghost who I supposed to keep us entertained in the mean time. A few too many songs, although the crowd seemed to enjoy them.

The magic show itself is in a separate theatre that, for some reason, is cold as a meat locker. Not a big production, just some amazing sleight of hand tricks that defy the imagination. Wow. Don't even try to figure them out.

See for yourself.

2  Thank Pdxguyharvey

Reviewed October 7, 2013

The magic show was very entertaining. Couples will most likely be asked to sit front row and be part of the show.

The dinner before the show is long. Food and drink is good.

Place can be very cold. Bring a sweater.

3  Thank jokelly22
Reviewed October 6, 2013

This time around I'm glad we did the show only since there are SO many great eating options in Lahaina. We absolutely loved John Shyrock and instantly went to his website to see if he was going to be anywhere else. Dana Davis was as fun as he was 10 years ago when we saw him
We will definitely go to this show again and do dinner someplace else...

1  Thank 4Schus
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We had a great night out. Magicians were fantastic as well as very funny. The food and drinks before the show we more that enough for a meal. Highly recommened

Reviewed October 5, 2013

So entertaining! Was not thinking I wanted to go to a "magic show" in Hawaii! Wrong!! I was with a group, and leader elected to "save" our money and not do the Royal Flush or eats. That was a mistake, because we arrived early (as directed) and it was an annoying 90 minutes of player piano and delay. However, we did get great seats. The auditorium is small anyway--a good thing.
As soon as Warren started the show, ALL our woes were gone. He is phenomenal!! So clever, witty, and great CLEAN humor!!! Me! Who didn't care about a comedy show. I can't wait til I can see his show again and take my daughter. He is incredible!!! And, yes, book early and make sure it's his show. OK, so 40 bucks for the app/drinks--includes tips!!! Come on, you're in Maui!! Worth every $1!!!

1  Thank Jazzie2me