“Fantastic!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fantastic!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

Loved our evening at Warren and Annabelles. Do the whole dinner and show package you wont be disappointed, delicious food and a brilliant show!

Roseville, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“How does he do it?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

I read about Warren and Annabelle's magic show in the Maui Revealed book. One morning during breakfast at our hotel, a couple who happened to be from our hometown, mentioned the show and said it was a "must-do." They had seen it twice in two years. So, I booked directly using the show's number and we lucked out as there were two seats open that same night. We loved the show and I can see why people go back to see it again. From the moment you walk into the theatre, you feel like you are part of the show. All seats are good as the theatre is small and they can only allow a certain number of people. See the show as you will be amazed and it's filled with surprises.

1 Thank Judith_Lynne
Modesto, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Must do!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

Don't miss this show if you on Maui. You must get reservations ahead of time though as they sell out. Warren is amazing!!! Great show.....magic that you can't explain. We just ordered some of the appetizers and drinks when we arrived.....did not pay for the dinner beforehand.

Rancho Cucamonga, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great Every Time. A Maui MUST... GREAT GIFT.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

My wife and I have seen warren 2 (other) times and this past week we went for our third and we took our my wife's father. Wow.... still a great show and . There was a woman heckling warren (I think she was just trying to be part of the show or she was too drunk to know better) and it threw off the timing and jokes of the show a bit. But Warren was able reel it back in. However, I sort of wish they would have asked her to be quiet or asked her to leave.

Great Gift...We have bought tickets for friends and newly married couples over the years and everyone has loved it. Its a great gift because most people don't think or know about it until they are there and then it may be too late to get tickets. (sells out)....

Really is a great "Maui Must"

2 Thank pklfam5
Cocoa Beach, Florida
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Hilarious!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

Following advice on TA, we attended the show in Maui. We did not include the dinner option, but were offered a late arrival time. The show was captivating, and VERY entertaining. My husband and I talked and laughed about the show for many days after. Highly recommend that you purchase tickets as early as possible, as shows sell out. To miss this would be a huge disappointment. We will definitely return on a future visit to the island. Have already recommended it to friends.

1 Thank Terry P