“Why did it take me so long?”

Warren & Annabelle's Magic
Ranked #2 of 19 Concerts & Shows in Lahaina
maui, hawaii
“Why did it take me so long?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

What a great show...the food was nice the atmosphere was perfect to sit with friends to chat and the Magic Show was one of the best I've seen. Warren is very funny and talented. A couple of tips: Make reservations early and make sure Warren is in town. You will not be disappointed.

Visited February 2013

Hayward, ca
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“is it magic or comedy? it's both”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

first you go into a parlor, where you have drinks, and appetizers or dinner.....a 'ghost' plays the piano, and two hours is just tooo long. then you go into theater, and Warren is amazing.....close up magic, and his sense of humor is wild....quick on his timing. you walk out wondering how he did that stuff.....I would advise shortening the parlor segment

Visited February 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Funny!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

Warren was very quick witted & so funny. The theatre is very comfortable and intimate so you can see everything he is doing. Would definately recommend this show.

Visited January 2013
Citrus Heights, California
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Okay Magic Show!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

This show is mildly entertaining. My daughter thought it was kind of funny. Not awful but certainly does NOT deserve the number 1 billing for attractions in Lahaina! I would put Back Rock, Kaanapali Beach, & the town of Lahaina far ahead of this show for attractions.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Steev_0
London, United Kingdom
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“So much fun we almost peed our pants!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

Loved it from beginning to end! I don't want to say more because I don't want to spoil it but it was so much fun! We still talk about it and shake our heads because we can't figure out how he does what he does and makes it so entertaining!!! Must see for sure :)

Visited March 2012