Review Highlights
You'll never guess! The magic is very entertaining...Ambiance is unbeatable

Advance reservations are a must. It's an entire evening of entertainment, including appetizers... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
JonF07
Mesa, Arizona
Best magic show EVER!!!

The two magicians that performed the night that we were there were incredible!!! They were very... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
hijumpcoach

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Lahaina
from $135.00
from $125.00
from $155.00
2,851 results
All reviews magic show the royal flush package john george slight of hand laughed so hard dana daniels bring a sweater clean fun coconut shrimp player piano annabelle's parlor great magician pre show card tricks front row audience members appetizers and drinks
Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

Went there with wife while in area the most we had laughed in quite a while. Warren is a good magician but is also the master of the one liner. Bring your sense of humor and ask about the papaya joke. Mahalo

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Warren, who does the magic show, did a GREAT job and we laughed REALLY hard. The part beforehand, with the "ghost" Annabelle, was a waste of time. The person who emceed it was also waitressing, and the crowd wasn't into that part at all. We didn't buy the food/drinks package, and just went for the ghost show and magic show. I wish we would have skipped ghost show, which I found out later we could have done. Once we got into the magic show, though, it was all worth it. Warren was an excellent magician, the best I've ever seen, and he was VERY funny. Everyone there seemed to really enjoy it. We would highly recommend it!

Date of experience: September 2012
Reviewed October 15, 2012

This fun adventure starts with a mysterious key and a riddle to get through a secret passageway. Once you find a solution you are allowed to pass through to a beautiful parlor. Now it’s time to sit down, relax and have a drink or a meal before showtime. Couple of words about the parlor itself: if you‘ve ever been to Magic Island in Houston, TX – the interior and the atmosphere is very close to it. It even reminded me of Magic Castle a little in theme.
The food and drinks are very tasty whether you bought a dinner package or purchased it a la carte. And you have more than enough time to enjoy both. At the very entrance you are given 2 playing cards that you’ll be able to exchange for drinks later on. Warren seems to think about every aspect of the evening: while you are enjoying your dinner or just chilling in the parlor, a ghost comes to visit you and performs any song your heart desires on the piano. Then you are accompanied to the theater. It’s a small room with approximately 70 seats. So every seat has a good view. There are also 8 HOT seats upfront for the people who are brave enough to be a part of the show, which is a lot of fun. If you are asked to be one of the 8 lucky ones – don’t back out. I promise you will have a great time. The show itself is unlike a regular magic show. From the time you enter the theater until you leave there are lots of little surprises. We truly enjoyed it. The sleight-of-hand left us shaking our heads, especially the linking of three borrowed finger rings! The added treat of side-splitting humor left us breathless. Truly worth the price I feel. Unfortunately, no children are allowed to the club. Though material and jokes are age-appropriate, cocktails make it impossible for anyone under 21 to enjoy this wonderful show. At the end of the show Warren is outside the theater to thank each guest for coming, which was very classy. Warren is warm and engaging, bursting with southern charm. No wonder this outing is so highly recommended by Maui locals. One of the best shows that we’ve ever been to, and we’ve seen all the magic shows. Warren & Annabelle’s books up 2-3 weeks in advance so the reservations are a must. It’s just such a different type of magic/comedy combination than you’d typically see. Aloha Y’all!

Date of experience: October 2012
1  Thank GoodTimes817
Reviewed October 14, 2012

When I told people I was going to be staying in Lahaina everyone that had been there said that I had to go see this show while I was in town. I was skeptical at first, but after going I’m so glad I did. I would have never thought that a magic show would have been one of my favorite things I did on my trip to Maui, but it was! We got to see Warren do the show which I hear makes the show even better. You can look on the show’s website beforehand to see who will be performing while you’re in town. Warren was very witty and extremely funny. And we all left the theater trying to figure out how he did some of his amazing tricks. Make sure to book this at least a few days in advance before the show is sold out.

Date of experience: October 2012
Reviewed October 14, 2012

This was close up magic and comedy mixed. Very entertaining. Nice pupu platter, drinks & dessert with music by Annabelle (the ghost) before the show.

Date of experience: September 2012