“Fabulous”

Warren & Annabelle's Magic
Ranked #2 of 17 Concerts & Shows in Lahaina
Reviewed August 28, 2011

This show was fabulous. Warren was outstanding at his craft. We wanted to go again but didn't have the time. What an enjoyable relaxing night. I will tell everyone I know going to Maui, to stop in at Warren and Annabelles.

Reviewed August 27, 2011

If you've run the Luau route and are looking for entertainment of a different sort, Warren & Annabelle's will deliver fun; but it's also a one trick pony. I can't wax fantastic about the venue like others here. The premise is a bit "silly" -- I won't blow it for you - but while the ghost of Annabelle holds court in the parlor 'mysterious' shenanigans occur while you sip watery fu fu drinks and eat appetizers that are o.k. not great while waiting for the show. You are finally ushered into a small theater with stadium seats - packed tight. Warren's show based upon pat reparte' and card tricks. It's amusing - some of it even amazing. He is a showman - but you get the feeling he can do this show in his sleep. Warren's favorite fodder are the newlyweds, and the staff will endeavor to get them stage-front. There they become the target of much of Warren's act. It's pretty funny for the audience, but If you are uncomfortable with playing rube for entertainment sake politely decline the offer. Venue staff are lovely, hardworking young folk, and they move double time trying to get patrons served before the show. What-ever they're paid its probably not enough so open your wallet and tip them - they deserve it.

8  Thank Cheryl T
Reviewed August 27, 2011

My husband and I went to Maui for our honeymoon and had the absolute best time at Warren and Annabelle's! Luckily one of our friends recommended it to us before we left, so we made a reservation as soon as we landed on the island. We did the dinner and the show, but next time we would probably just do the show since the food was only so-so. The drinks were fabulous though! Apple Martini - yum! Warren is absolutely hilarious! We compared tricks with our friends who recommended it, and he definitely did different tricks and jokes for their show. It was a blast - go see it!

Reviewed August 25, 2011

My parents had attended the show years ago and raved about it. My family (12 of us) took a trip to Mauii two weeks ago and my parents insisted we see the show. The entire atmosphere was great. We had dinner in Annabelle's parlor and the food and drinks were excellent. My wife and I were asked to "help" with some of the tricks in the show which we were excited to do. We had no idea that we would be involved in the entire show. Warren had the audience laughing from start to finish. His magic was amazing. Even if you thought you figured a trick out he always had another trick up his sleeve. Everytime an audience member tried to throw him off, he was always one step ahead. My entire party loved it. I would highly recommend the show to anyone visiting Mauii. There will still be plenty of time for beach and sun!!

1  Thank Eddie P
Reviewed August 25, 2011

Attended this magic show last night. It was both hilarious and awesome. We sat in the second row center and were unable to see how any trick was done.
The man is a great entertainer as well as a master of his craft.