“Yummy iced Coffee...”

Ranked #5 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Lahaina
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Just stopped by here when I was needing a little caffeine fix one afternoon. I hate starbucks and am always looking for a good cup of coffee. The coffee here was fantastic, and the little shop was decorated so cute. If I didn't have my toddler and 4 year old with me it looked like the kind of place I could have sat and relaxed while I enjoyed my delicious coffee!

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Skip Starbucks!! When on Maui, we walk a mile or so every morning to this friendly spot. The coffee is fresh & tasty. The breakfast croissants, scones, etc. hit the spot. The staff are ultra friendly! It is also a nice place for lunch with fresh sandwiches & salads, topped off with a refreshing iced mocha. We love this place!!

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Being a coffee snob you know it can be tough to find coffee just anywhere. I want to take this place home with me. I love there coffee. My only complaint is being a tourist and being from a tourist town as well I know we cater to the tourists. This is not the case here they are hands down loyal to there locals which is great for them. Not great for the tourists. Hopefully they can start waiting on customers as they come not putting the tourists coffee on hold to take the locals orders.
Thanks for good coffee none the less. Next trip we will be back.

2  Thank mandyrobinson2014
Reviewed May 4, 2014

We happened upon this coffee place a couple years ago on our first visit to Maui and had it on our list to seek out again. Memory did not disappoint, as they have great coffee drinks, great snacks/pastries and great service. One of our fave coffee places in Maui by far.

1  Thank MickiChicki
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Nice little local coffee shop in Kahana Gateway center. Large selection of premium coffees and coffee drinks. Nice breakfast treats too. Very friendly staff. internet service available.

1  Thank JiuJitsguy