“I'm from Seattle and this is the best coffee I've ever had!”

Hawaiian Village Coffee
Ranked #6 of 19 Coffee & Tea in Lahaina
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I found this coffee shop after a few days on Maui, and I've gotta say, the baristas here make the best espresso drinks I've ever had! My cappuccino was perfect; the thick foam even held the raw sugar I used to sweeten it! All of the employees are efficient and attentive, not to mention genuinely friendly! The owner, Dave, is truly impressive, as he remembered my name and my drink after only one visit. They have fresh pastries and their veggie bagel is outstanding (I had one every morning!). I would highly recommend stopping here to start your day right on Maui. It is far above any chain cafe and the atmosphere is quaint, the music perfect. I love this place!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Located in Lahaina, behind McDonalds in shopping strip. This is a great place to grab a wonderful local quick breakfast. They have amazing KONA coffee and delicious breakfast items. The crescent sandwich, monkey and banana bread and the best cinnamon rolls ever!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

My wife needs her coffee in the morning, so she chose the spot. Located in a mall, behind the McDonalds, it is a place where the locals come to get their joe. Small intimate with a variety of seating, inside lounge and tables and outside tables allows for pleasentries or meditation. It has wifi too. Even I the non coffee person thought the Island blend was delicious and the pastries were great, we had the chocolate croissant, a honey nut scone and a gluten free chocolate almond cake. Don't tell anyone else or it will become overcrowded like so many other spots on the island.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Hot as strong as you want. Behind Mc Donald's in the shopping area great to sit and chat while planning you day. Good shops around this place as well.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I stopped in one morning to grab some coffee. It is in the same shopping center as the McDonald's. The coffee shop has a great atmosphere and the workers are very friendly. Service was quick and the coffee was good. I saw that they had sandwiches and other treats for sale that looked tasty.