“Favorite Maui activity”

Scotch Mist Sailing Charters
Reviewed November 22, 2008

My wife and I have vacationed in Maui for 2 weeks every year for the last 12 years and make sure that a sailing trip on the Scotchmist II is a must thing to do while we are there. While we are there we will try to go on a sail as often as possible. The Captains, usually Gene, and their crew, this year it was Tony , have never failed to provide a wonderful experience on the ocean in beautiful Maui. Many times we meet passengers who have previously sailed on the boat and enjoyed it so much that they had to come back again! Whenever any of our friends tell us of their plans to go to Maui we always recommend that they at least take a sunset sail on the Scotchmist II. We left this year on 11/21 but are already looking forward to returning next year to relax in the Maui sun and go sailing on the Scotchmist II. Thanks again to Gene and Tony for some great sailing this year.

1  Thank rrbpm

Reviewed October 28, 2008

We decided to book a snorkeling trip abord the Scotch Mist II over the large catamarans going to Molokini. We had a beautiful trip to Olowalu and had the water there to ourselves. The sail back to Lahaina was wonderful - we were provided with fruit and beverages which was perfect after snorkeling. The captain, Gene, and crew, Tony, were so knowledgeable about the area and pointed out the highlights of the area along with historical facts. They attended to all our needs and made sure we were comfortable. The sail was the highlight of my trip to Maui. I would highly recommend this trip or any others offered by the Scotch Mist II.

Reviewed October 26, 2008

We have been snorkeling in Maui once before, so we thought we would try something different. After checking around it seemed like all of the excursions were pretty much the same. We were just about go along with what was familiar when we found the Scotch Mist crew. They were actually at the slip in the Lahaina Harbor, ready to help us make the best decision of our trip. 4 out of the 5 in our group had never been sailing before and weren't sure what to expect. What a fantastic day we had! Captain Jean and Tony were professional and very informative about the area and made the day interesting and fun. They saw to all of our needs and made us very comfortable. We spent the next few hours in paradise. They took us to an out of the way area for snorkeling and then we sailed back to Lahaina. I would highly recommend this trip for anyone looking for something different and fantastic. Thanks again for a great day - MIke, Colleen, Steve, Barbara and Joanie - Sacramento, CA.

2  Thank cjtink
Reviewed August 28, 2008

The Scotch Mist is one of the best kept secrets in Maui!

While in Maui the kids and I had the pleasure of sailing on the Scotch Mist with Bow and Tony. Those two worked in wonderful hamony! They were fun and professional as well. They took us to the best snorkeling spot in Maui! We swam with turtles and many very colorful fish. I personally had such a great time that I sailed with them 3 times. I would reccomend this trip to anyone, especially if you prefer a small group.

Thanks to Bow, Tony, Gene and everyone else who made this a wonderful experience for me and the kids.

Kandy Morgan
Oregon

3  Thank 3NMaui
Reviewed June 11, 2008

My wife and I went out on Scotch Mist II for a couple hours from 11:30a on Monday 26 May 2008. Apart from the crew (who were great), we had the boat to ourselves, which we both liked. The weather was perfect and the sailing great. We are looking forward to repeating the experience on our next trip to Maui.

1  Thank cdeeley