“Best Sunset Cruise Ever!”

Scotch Mist Sailing Charters
Henderson, Nevada, United States
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Best Sunset Cruise Ever!”
Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

Gene and crew were over the top in creating a beautiful memory for 7 crazy vacationers! The boat, crew, drinks, service and personality all blended together to provide the best sunset sail ever! Mahalo to Gene, Debbie and Kristen!!!!!

“The best sunset cruise ever!”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Gene and Kirsten were great! The sunset cruise was incredibly relaxing and spectacular. If you are looking for a small group, real sailing experience, this is it! Would do it again in a heartbeat!

Meridian, Idaho
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Want to learn to sail?”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

This was a great time. Very relaxing. My wife and I (like everyone, I believe) have thought about getting a sailboat someday, and this was a great way to cement that thought. We booked this cruise the morning of, and unfortunately, later that day we got some bad news from the main land. Both of us were very stressed and worried, but decided to still go on the cruise. Boy, I'm glad we did. The cruise relaxed us like nothing else. My wife sat and talked with the captain's deck hand and I got to pilot the boat (almost the whole time). It was great.

Eat first though. For some reason we were under the impression it was a dinner cruise, and they do provide champagne and chocolates, but there is no meal, and that's okay. It is a great deal.

Visited June 2012
North Richland Hills, Texas
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Best Sunset Sail in Lahaina!”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

My 10 and 13 year old boys and I took the sunset sail and it was the best I've ever been on! The crew was fantastic and the boys and I had the most wonderful time. We give this one an A+! This sail is so much better than a Cat!

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great crew, enjoyable sunset cruise”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

We wanted a good view of the island and thought a sunset cruise would give us a sample. I really liked that they sailed out of Lahaina Harbor. You are right on Front Street and can get to shops/dining right after the cruise. Trip started around 5:00, and we had drinks in our hand within minutes. Sails went up and we had a great view of the valleys with rainbows at the peaks. Gene, Gene, and Michelle made sure our glasses were full and shared stories about sailing and Maui. Very relaxing and enjoyable.