“Nice clean spa, good massage”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Hoola Spa Maui

Hoola Spa Maui
Ranked #9 of 32 Spas & Wellness in Lahaina
More attraction details
Owner description: Ho’ola Spa is a reflection of Maui and the Hawaiian Islands. Enjoy paradise here where you’ll experience Hawaiian spa treatments exclusively from Malie Organics, Hawaii’s premier luxury beauty brand. Located on the magnificent Kaanapali coast, our spa provides a balance of earth and sea, utilizing wild crafted mountain and ocean ingredients indigenous to Maui. Come. Relax. Let us care for you!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Nice clean spa, good massage”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

I had a Lomi Lomi massage at the spa during my stay and it was very enjoyable. The spa is very clean and has nice facilities. The staff was nice and my massage was very enjoyable. They of course tried to sell upgrades and products for purchase after my treatment, but so has most other spas I have been to. I just politely declined and enjoyed my relaxation.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank aack22

Denver, CO
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

My wife and I experienced the new spa while staying at Honua Kai in January - the well-respected owner and operator has created another world-class spa within a small footprint. Well-designed to maximize space and very well-appointed, the spa was tropical and tranquil at the same time. The staff was friendly and helpful and the therapists were top-notch. We look forward to visiting again in the future.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank WanderingDobby
FL
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

So I visited the spa on 2 different occassions...I like trying new things. Reception was warm, friendly, funny and knowlegable to what kind of massage might be good for me. So I came to spa in Oct. And they've only been open a few weeks. Sarita gave me a massage and she was incredibly awsome. The sent and product line, being 70% organic and made in Kauai..is very nice indeed.
I just came back again in January. This time I had Jessica. She was really terrific. Knows her stuff for such a young lady. Very relaxed when leaving.
The salt room is extremely interesting. You sit..drink water and take in light therapy and salt. Interesting. All in all its a nice addition to West Maui

3 Thank misshmacon
Nampa, Idaho
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent spa! Great massage!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

I was staying at the Honua Kai last month for two weeks. I have to say that I was not disappointed! For a brand new spa I was quite impressed. The receptionist was an absolutely darling blonde girl who was more than helpful. My massage from Jessica was amazing to say the least! I loved the aromatherapy and the hot towels used in the massage. She knew exactly where my body needed work and then kneaded out the knots! I walked out feeling like a new person.

The only thing I would say that I was not impressed with would be the salt amenity. They really should add a sauna. Also, manicure and pedicures would also be great!

I will be back!

Visited December 2013
5 Thank Amy_Dave_S
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Very Relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

Had the honeymoon ritual with my husband and went back again later on my own for a facial. You won't be disappointed.

It's a very stylish designed spa with a lot of natural light, and everyone made us feel very comfortable.

Pricing of services seems fair. Overall great value.

Anyway, not sure about the art gallery. Seems to promote local artists.

Visited December 2013