“Wonderful Attraction!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Feast at Lele

The Feast at Lele
Ranked #48 of 262 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: New Zealand, Polynesian, Hawaiian
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kennewick, Washington
“Wonderful Attraction!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

You don't need to get there early as tables are pre assigned based on when you made your reservation! We made ours 4 months a go and had a center front table (best seating). You are greeted with a real traditional leì. It's great entertainment. Fabulous service! I don't feel the food was out of this world! Free drinks! Don't forget to bring cash for gratuity! Overall I gave 4 stars because of cost!

Panton, Vermont
“Beautiful Setting and Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

My husband and I had a center front table right by the stage. The ocean was only yards away. We enjoyed the entire evening. The servers were friendly, the food was yummy, and the drinks kept coming.We received immense amounts of food but it really wasn't overwhelming as we could eat at our own pace and watch the shows while we ate. People describe this as a luau but it's not. If you want the luau experience then I'd recommend the Old Lahaina. This is more of a dinner show where you can eat foods and see shows from various Polynesian islands. It's quite pricey but if you consider the amount of food and drink, the entertainment, and the locale then you realize it's right in line with other quality shows and meals in the area. You must tip the same as in any restaurant since this is not a buffet. Parking costs extra also but, if you play your cards right, you can find free parking in the lot across from the school nearby. You can also park in the school parking areas in the evening. Parking is allowed for just 3 hours, however, so be careful not to get a fine. There is a paid lot just across the street too. I wouldn't especially recommend this for children due to the cost but there were quite a few tables of families there and all of the kids seemed to be kept entertained by everything--no crying or whining was heard!

• Visited April 2014
Columbia City, IN
“This luau is very family friendly!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

Although this luau is probably one of the most expensive on the island, it is also one of the best and very family friendly. We took our son's family (including 2 children) to the Feast at Lele last week. We chose this luau because it is served in 5 courses that correspond to the dancing rather than being jammed into a buffet-style setting with 300+ people. Your table is assigned based on when you make your reservations. (We got a front row table since we booked about 6 months in advance.) What really impressed us was that the waiter told the kids that he could bring more of anything they liked (since some of the dishes were too unique for their tastes). I thought that really went above and beyond! All the high-end drinks you want are also included in the cost and you are not limited to just Mai Tais and wine. We are going back to Maui in July with our daughter and son-in-law and have already made reservations of this luau again!

Visited April 2014
Brisbane, Australia
“Money well spent.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

What a great night, one not too miss. Plenty of variety of food from the 4 different countries with the entertainment to match each. The package includes food and drink, plenty of cocktails to choose from. The serving staff were fantastic as we're the entertainers. Highly recommend.

Visited April 2014
NYC
“Fun, intimate and memorable experience ence”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had a lovely evening at Feast of Lele this week. Upon our arrival, we were greeted warmly by greeters at the front entrance with a beautiful orchid lei and a tropical cocktail. Off to a great start!
Someone then escorted us to our table which was front and center of the stage. The beachfront and the view of the setting sun was breathtaking. There are a few professional photographers that will take your portrait on the beach, which you can purchase at the end of the evening ($30 for one picture, $40 for two and $50 for 4 pictures and digital print that they email you the next day). That was a really nice thing to get because we found that getting professional portraits taken on the beach otherwise is way more expensive. We got our picture taken and it came out very nice!
As for the food - there were about 5 courses that came out, ethnic food all from different parts of the Polynesian islands. It was an interesting experience and the server does a great job at explaining each dish. Come hungry because it's a lot of food! I personally wasn't crazy about the food but it's great if you have an adventurous palette. The drinks -- are all free and included in the bill! Usually I find that all you can drink places don't have good drinks but they have the most amazing cocktails! I was blown away! If my husband wasn't driving or if I wasn't pregnant, we would have drank way more than the cost of our meal ticket. It was that good! So come thirsty!
Finally-- the entertainment was truly memorable. The dancers were great -- just enough talking, dancing and rest in between to enjoy your meal and not get bored. The dances were nicely choreographed, the songs left a large imprint in my mind as I will always be transported to the feast at Lele when I hear the Hawaiian anthem song. The fire dance at the end was amazing! sitting front and center, we could feel the heat of the torches emanating but the dancer expertly threw, swung, caught and danced with the torches and made it look easy. Bravo!
The evening was topped off by a beautiful lunar eclipse that shown bright and red when the moon decided to peek through the clouds. This was not part of the feast but added to our special night. It was truly a memorable experience and highly recommended to anyone visiting Hawaii for the first time and want a fun luau experience.

1 Thank minhaep