“Best romantic evening we have had in ages!”
Review of The Feast at Lele

The Feast at Lele
Ranked #54 of 274 Restaurants in Lahaina
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed January 4, 2014

We were seated at a table for two and from the time we were seated we felt like we were the only couple there. Our waiter made us feel like this was a special presentation just for us. The food was well chosen for variety and taste. It was expensive but worth the price if you want a memorable experience. The only thing that could have made this evening more perfect was to replace the 3/4 moon with a full one!

2  Thank Douglas M

Reviewed January 3, 2014

All our friends told us we had to do this luau and I agree it looked like the best one out of all of them because you sit at your own private tables. The others are huge tables where you are mixed in with other guests and it is a buffet. This one is a served sit down meal. Some food was better than other dishes but the alcohol flows very freely so drink up. I wish they had a price that didn't include alcohol because I couldn't drink and therefore it was very expensive for just the meal and entertainment. My husband tried to make up for it by drinking our monies worth though. The entertainment was very good and they kept you entertained. If you book online I recommend just paying the tip there ahead of time and not having to worry about it. If not you will be wondering how much grat to pay on an already expensive bill when it isn't a typical dinner. We ended up leaving 15%. I think they make out very well there.

Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

From what I understand, this is the most upscale luau on the island. Perhaps an oxymoron, but if you come to Hawaii and want to do a cheesy luau, this is the least cheesy of them. We had a lot of fun!! The good was authentic but a little gross, but the drinks were good and all in all we left thinking it was really fun. One of the dancers we talked to after the show said she had been learning traditional hula dancing since she was 9 years old. They all seemed legit. And the fire dancing felt very Cirque du Soliel. I was impressed! Certainly a fun night on our honeymoon.

1  Thank trvlovr
Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

The food was interesting and fun to try. Most of it was pretty tasty too. The dances were great but not very long. Overall it was fun but for the price I wouldn't not repeat.

Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

I had read so many great reviews about this luau that I expected something that it wasn't. We were seated quickly, welcomed with a beautiful flower lei and attentive service. We didn't book in advance so expected a poor table location. We were seated in the third row right in the middle which was good for seeing the show. If this is something you need to do I suggest booking in advance to get closer to the stage.

We enjoy really good, interesting food but drink almost no alcohol. The drinks seem to be a very big part of the value and it was lost on us. We found the food to generally lack flavor and was never served hot. I know that it's difficult to serve so many people quality hot food but I was still disappointed. This luau was raved about and supposed to be the best on the island. I've never been to a luau so I have nothing to compare this to but if this is the best food I can't imagine what the others offer.

I give this event three stars because the show and experience was very good. I'm glad we went but once was enough.