“Good experience with great view”
Review of The Feast at Lele

The Feast at Lele
Ranked #55 of 268 Restaurants in Lahaina
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed September 15, 2013

This is the only luau that I have attended where you are seated at a table with only your guests and you are served your meals at your table, not buffet-style. If you are interested in attending a luau, then I would recommend this one. The five course meal was tasty, the entertainment was good, and the view was awesome.

Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

This is a great intimate romantic setting for a luau. We sat in the front row at our little two top table and had a great view of the show and the ocean. Unfortunately we aren't big fish eaters so we didn't eat all of the dishes but we did at least try everything. We liked how they had alcoholic pairings with each meal and we tried all the local beers. A great choice for honeymooners

Reviewed September 13, 2013

The BEST food I've had at a Luau. It was an amazing experience and I really enjoyed it. Great for all occasions, couples, families, friends or by yourself. There's something for everyone to eat and be satisfied.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Great entertainment and service. Not a big eater... but my husband loved the food. The drinks were delicious.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

The feast is an amazing experience that I recommend you don't miss. I have been to a couple other luau's before and this by far is my favourite. Many other luaus are very busy, have a buffet dinner and joint seating. The feast is very intimate. You sit with your party, and only your party. It's a five course meal that they serve to you at your table. The food is spectacular. Our server said that we could have more of anything we wanted, and looking back (two months later), I still wish we asked for more of the steak and the fish cakes. The only thing I didn't really care for was the avocado dish, but that's because I think they went heavy with the salt that evening. Each course corresponds to a Polynesian island, the server tells you exactly what you are eating, and the show goes with that respective island. The drinks (which are all included) are absolutely delicious and you couldn't finish it fast enough before they ask you if you want some more.

My husband and I went to eat at Aloha Mixed Grill, the restaurant
that caters to the Old Lahaina luau and the food there could not even compare to the food at the feast. This was by far the best part of our wonderful trip in Maui and we will definitely go again. It is a bit pricey but most luaus are and judging from reviews as well as comments I have heard from friends who have gone to other luaus in Hawaii, this is by far the best!