“Great Deli”
Review of Take Home Maui

Take Home Maui
Ranked #95 of 290 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: Deli
Description: Take Home Maui's primary business is packing and USDA AG certifying boxes of Maui Gold pineapple, papayas, Maui Onions, and much more. We have a free airport delivery service and airlines are NOT charging to check certified boxes of agriculture. We can also ship your Maui goodies FedEx direct to your door.We also have a small Deli on the property which serves sandwiches made to order using only fresh local ingredients. Fresh fruit smoothies are made with just fresh fruit, ice and a splash of guava juice. We cater many of the boats leaving out of Lahaina Harbor and service boxed lunches for convention activities.Established in 1976
Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

This place mails out Maui Onion and Pineapples and various other Maui items. However, they also have a great Deli. They make sandwiches and have side dishes. I got a small container of their Tuna Fish Salad and took it back to my condo. I don't know what they put in it other than tuna, best it was the best Tuna Fish I've had.

1  Thank Bryon B

Reviewed April 22, 2017

I made my usual stop here to have some Maui onions shipped back home. As always, I was greeted in a friendly manner and my order was promptly processed. My past experience on deliveries has been that they are either on schedule or early. A great way to ship local fruit and veggies home without having to carry them.

1  Thank 8,640
Reviewed April 11, 2017

Take Home Maui Has What You Need. They Have a Wonderful Deli w/ Sandwiches, Plate Lunches, And Various Dishes, All Super Good! They Also Sell Maui Products To Ship Home Wherever You May Come From? If You Believe That Maui Has Magic ~ You Gotta Try This Place... Aloha

1  Thank BRIAN C
Reviewed March 15, 2017 via mobile

Great value for simple items like wraps and sandwiches and such. 10 bucks for a large turkey wrap with avocado.. done. Food was very good. Limited seating there outside but it was never busy the two times we went so we were able to grab some seats and my 2 year old daughter loved trying to talk to the resident 35 year old parrot that greets customers :)

1  Thank Scott O
Reviewed February 13, 2017

We have been buying our take home pineapples here for years and will continue to do so on our future trips to Maui. They have delivered to the airport for us but now we just pick them up on the way out of town. They do have 10% off coupons in some of the tourist brochures.

1  Thank plnfxr