Tripadvisor

“DISGUSTING SERVICE”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #139 of 299 Restaurants in Lahaina
Description: Your local Lahaina Subway® restaurant, located at 2435 Kaanapali Pkway brings delicious ingredients and mouth-watering flavors in billions of sandwich, salad and wrap combinations to you. An alternative to traditional fast food, we offer freshly cut veggies, toppings, protein and freshly-baked bread to create perfect the meal with freshly baked cookies all at a great value! All Subway® restaurants are independently owned and operated by business owners who employ talented Sandwich Artists™ that are ready to take your order in person, online, in our Subway app, or for delivery.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Disgusting service for lack of a better word. After catching buses all day just to get some groceries, I promised my 10yr old that we could have subway for dinner as we missed out on lunch when the mall we were going to have lunch in had their food court closed for renovations. When we arrived at Whalers Village we were pleasantly surprised that there was no queue. When we waited for about 5 minutes I called out to the lady in the back. I didn't hear or see hacknowledge me so I waited about 30 seconds before calling out again. She looked up and said that she heard me the 1st time and that she was busy and I would have to wait. After I stupidly apologised to her, we waited another 5 minutes before my 10yr old suggested we leave. He was disappointed but understood. What a rude woman. No wonder there was no queue. The other restaurants were busy. If I owned that Subway she would be sacked on the spot! Never returning there again!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (87)

Reviewed December 27, 2019 via mobile

Staff are very careful and nice when making your subs...the one guy is funny too....they do a better job than I have seen elsewhere

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed October 27, 2019

My favorite place to have a quick lunch! Our family loves Subway, everyone can choose their own sandwich and there’s no fussing! We like to grab a Subway to go and head for the beach! Hopefully there’ll be plenty waves ‍♀️☕️ Yay!!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed August 24, 2019 via mobile

The woman who waited on me was the rudest person I have ever met. We asked for our food to be hust warmed up in the microwave and she informed she could not do it. I asked why not, there was a microwave right next to the warmer. We dont do that here in Hawaii. We asked why did they have have a microwave then and she stated they use it only to warm up the soups. I told her i have dentures and cant have it to crispy. She informed she would not do it no matter what. I will never go there again. She could have been a lot nicer about the situation.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 18, 2019

Always can trust Subway for a good sub and fresh ingredients. We could walk to the Subway from our hotel and then walk out and watch the sunset.

Date of visit: January 2019