“Loved 808 boards!”
Review of 808 Boards

808 Boards
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Rented 2 stand up paddle boards-- delivered right to our resort, delivery guy was awesome, gave us a few tips regarding the wind , instructed us how to size paddles. At the end of the day ,we just left them with the valet staff. Price is awesome, full day rental is comparable to one hour from the resort facilities. Highly recommend, can't wait to go back so we can use these guys again! 808 boards, thumbs up!

1  Thank Stephanie B
There are newer reviews for 808 Boards

Reviewed April 30, 2013

808 Boards was a fantastic experience! It was my first time renting a stand-up paddle board and 808 came to my hotel's beach and dropped off the board, very convenient, and they picked it up again when I was finished. The price was great and they ended up giving me extra time free of charge. Would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone wanting a good time on the water.

1  Thank kevwils

Been to 808 Boards? Share your experiences!