“Best bikini shop!” 5 of 5 bubbles

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
“Best bikini shop!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

I was served by the lovely Bonnie when I visited maui this month. She was very friendly and helped me choose the right bikini for me. The selection is so good. Lots of colours and styles!! I would definitely recommend visiting pakaloha -Kristi -Australia

Visited May 2014

gold coast
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Kini store in the world!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

On a recent visit from Australia i found the Pakaloha store in Lahaina. The service from Stephanie was fantastic and she really made me feel comfortable to try on many different styles so I could find out which style suited my figure best. They have been a huge hit here on the Gold Coast in Australia, so Im sending anyone who comments on them to your website so they can buy online. I have 4 pairs and love them all. Cant wait to get some more.
Mahalos Pakaloha, You ROCK!!! :)

Visited March 2014
Seattle, Washington
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Must buy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

If you're like me and enjoy buying new swimwear when you go on vacation, Pakaloha Bikinis is a MUST! Although it's a little tricky to find them in the corner in downtown Lahaina, their swimsuits are adorable, comfortable and the employees there are super friendly, down to earth and helpful! I go here every time I visit Maui!!!

Visited December 2013
“Excellent customer service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

I live on island and I came to shop for a friend back home in Florida. She helped me as much as possible and the bikini are picked out fit my friend perfectly. Seeee was amazing and so helpful. I love pakaloha!!

“Best bikinis ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

Pakaloha bikinis have the best bikinis ever! We had so much fun mixing and matching! And Bonnie made our shopping experience so much more fun! She was so knowledgeable and helpful in helping me pick out bikinis to bring home to my daughter! My daughter is a lucky girl because of Bonnie!

Visited March 2014