“May I have? NO”

Dining options: Breakfast
El Paso, Texas
“May I have? NO”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Any special request we made at this McDonald's the answer was no. Can we have it without onions? No, Can I get a Large drink with that? NO. This was the Restaurant that gave Burger King their slogan, have it your way.

Visited June 2013

Miami
“Food good, staff slow and need more training”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

It's always useful to have a McDonalds even on vacation when you need a quick breakfast. We were trying to get food to go to catch a flight and there was nowhere to park, the drive through lines were both full and seemingly not moving; eventually after a 5 minute wait someone left and we got a space. We explained to the young man that we needed food in a hurry please as we had a flight to catch. He couldn't understand anything we said - I ordered an egg white McMuffin and late to go and he gave me pancakes! then the manager took forever to come to the register to credit my card; then we had to start all over again. He also got my husband's order wrong too. So if you go, don't be in a rush! The inside of the restaurant is very spiffy and nice though. Food was good once we got it, it's the parking and the service that are the issues here.

Visited May 2013