“average”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #129 of 274 Restaurants in Lahaina
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Manager and staff are very helpful.Nice and friendly atmosphere. It is conveniently located near Kahana villa. Most of the time it is crowded . Bathroom is clean.

1  Thank Goodlife9886

Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

This Place Is Killng Local People . The Only People Having A Good Time Are The Homeless Guys They Let Hang Out Nside And Pester Drive Thru Customers...
The FiLlipino Guy That Manages ShouLd Really Get Off His Cell Phone And Be Fired. He Does Nothing And Has A Sorry Attitude..
I Like Catch Him. Joe Mark I Think Is His Name .. I Wish He Would Come To MyPlace Of Business I Would Treat Him The Same Way.... Im Gonna Find Out Who Dis BruddaH Is RElated To Cause He Is A Disaster..

1  Thank imjustsayin96761
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Always when we go to there they are out of something or your order is wrong! Ice cream machine broken or I once received my oatmeal in a coffee cup because they ran out of cups. 3 days ago they had no bacon and so on! Who manages this place? And there is always something missing or wrong when you order outside!

1  Thank Andrea j
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I always hate going away from home and eating at places I can eat at at home. I prefer to try as much new as possible. Well...it's still good to have a known entity to fall back on, and in this case it's good ol' McDonald's. But with one little difference...the local touch menu items that include Spam! Not a chance...but it made a great photo to show everyone at home. And it was great that the islands were following the mainline promotion of any size drink for one dollar. Now that was a deal!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

What can you really say about McDonald’s? It’s strictly fast food! However, this McDonald’s wasn’t that bad and was convenient to our condo for a quick breakfast before heading out sightseeing.