“Great time for entire family!”

Jet Ski Maui - Jet Ski Rentals
Reviewed June 8, 2014

From the boat ride from the beach to the floating dock to actually riding along side a pod of dolphins, everything about his activity was a blast. We rode for an hour and could have stayed out longer. We got some great pictures and the staff did a great job. Highly recommend!

Reviewed May 3, 2014

We "dropped in" and were welcomed with open arms (just like we had made a reservation!). The customer service was second to none! We had never done this before and all 4 of us felt at home in minutes! Their "floating oasis" was beautiful too! After jet skiiing we wanted to try stand up paddle boarding and they were able to help us out too! Plenty of snacks and drinks were available (at reasonable prices! no gouging!)
Overall I would recommend this company to anyone who visits Maui and wants some fun!
Great family run business!
We will be back!

Mark Gosson

Reviewed September 21, 2013

My young adult children, their two friends and I rented 3 jet skis for the first time and we had a blast. The girls got up to about 56 mph. It's definitely more fun with 2/ski and you can switch drivers while you're out on the water. If you have small hands they will get a little tired holding the throttle after awhile, therefore it helps to trade off. You can also let a rider get off at the dock at any time. My dad took pictures and video of us from the dock. and paid the 2nd rider fee (but didn't have to ride)
We hesitated renting for an hour but you won't regret it, especially if there are 2 of you or two jet skis in your group. It wasn't too much time. We circled the dock and went out into the open water so there were plenty of options and flexibility.
All staff members were friendly and helpful.
Tips: reserve online at their website for the best price (we reserved an hour before and still got in). If you're traveling from Lahaina, the beach is the last exit before the overpass before Kaanapali. The Hawaiian name is posted, not "canoe beach." Morning is definitely better. As more people came out, it was a bit more rough with all the wakes. You can wear your own goggles, sunglasses or go without (or rent from them). Use sunscreen on your upper legs!

1  Thank AnnetteFresno_CA
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Everyone was very friendly and helpful. They always have special online deals that you can use. We also got some great pictures.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Nothing beats the clear water of Maui. The experience of being in the water surrounded by Maui, Molokai and Lanai made this experience better.

We rented the jetskis for one hour and we paid approx $290 for two people including the photo package. It is pricier than expected, so I definitely recommend booking online and trying to do the early bird package if possible to save some money.

We parked at Hanakaoo, and the red umbrella was easy enough to find, and the gentleman manning the umbrella was helpful and cheery. He then calls the boat to pick you up from the beach and bring you into the barge. I felt the guy driving the boat was very terse, we said good morning and he just ignored us. I'm not asking him to bring me a lei, but common courtesy of saying good morning back.

Once we got into the barge the service wasn't any better. The boy in the counter was very condescending and the guy doing the jetski orientation was very condescending as well. The best person in that barge was the photographer who was helpful and eager to answer questions.

Once we got out into the water, the experience was awesome, for the first 20 minutes. The beauty of the water and your surroundings cannot overcome the fact that you're doing a loop over and over and over again.

The pictures were good, however I hope that they dont take pictures immediately but let you get used to the jetski before taking pictures. I think the pictures would have turned out better and there would be less shots of you awkwardly trying to get used to their jetski.

Overall, I will do it again. The location totally saves their business. However I recommend doing it for 30 minutes, and then just adding time if needed.