“Tasty burritos by the road”
Review of Ono Tacos

Ono Tacos
Ranked #41 of 272 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch
Description: Good Food. Good Friend. Good Time. If you want to taste the best tacos in maui Come to eat the best mexican food.
Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

The reviews on TA nailed it. These were some of the best burritos I have eaten. We ordered the fish and chicken burrito. The chicken had a nice spicy bite to it. The fish was more nuanced. For kids and adults who do not want Mexican food, they also have bacon wrapped hot dogs which are kids enjoyed.
Most people take away but you can sit there and watch the people by. A real value on Maui.

Reviewed August 21, 2014

We had the fish tacos and the pork burrito. Fish tacos were small and $3.50 each if ordered a' la carte. The burrito with no sides was $9, I believe. Both were very tasting. I wished I had gotten on shrimp taco, however. The only sitting area is along the brick wall along the street. No actual tables, so I recommend taking this to go. I would have given them a rating of 5, but I felt the lady (wife?) taking the orders to not be the most helpful or over friendly. I noticed you did get more attention when you're a regular. But aside from that, good food is still good food.

Reviewed August 17, 2014

And they say Hawaii doesnt have good Mexican food! psh! This place was pretty spot on. The food was great. It reminded me of a few restaurants back at home in Los Angeles. Delicious fish tacos and an awesome carne burrito. I was full all day. Only down side was the guacamole. It was watery. But it still tasted ok. I guess it has to be that way in order to feed so many people everyday. Definitely worth the money, Bring your appetite and a hair tie, it gets windy!

Reviewed August 13, 2014

We tired many places with high ratings in the Lahaina area including Miso Phat, Kimo’s, Fish Market etc. and Ono's beats them hands down when it comes to "bang for the buck". We tried their fish, pork, chicken taco's ($3 each), and quesadilla combo platter. They had an assortment of toppings to go with the food and we loved their marinated spicy Maui onions.

It’s a road side shack and you can watch them prepare your order with some chairs and building wall as a table but if you are game for a quick bite in between snorkeling or other beach activities you to TRY them and it won’t hurt your wallet. Enjoy!!!

Reviewed August 12, 2014

Delicious tacos, but no place to eat. Cash only. Did we mention how delicious the burritos and tacos were?