“Excellent tacos!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ono Tacos

Ono Tacos
Ranked #40 of 262 Restaurants in Lahaina
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Good Food. Good Friend. Good Time. If you want to taste the best tacos in maui Come to eat the best mexican food.
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
“Excellent tacos!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

The shrimp was our favorite taco!
Ingredients were fresh and it was all meat, cabbage, salsa and sauce...no rice filler
The place is more of a taco stand with very limited seating, better to take out if you have a large group like we did
Also better to go at off peak hours as it is located in a small strip mall with very few parking available

Oakland, California
“The best fish tacos in Maui!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

It's not even a hole in the wall. It's really just a tacos stand with a couple of chairs and a fence to lay your plate on, but they have the best fish tacos. I can't speak about the rest of the menu because I always have to have the fish. When I'm visiting Maui I usually stop in a few times for lunch during the week. It's where the locals eat and the few tourists who give it try.

Visited December 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

This is a great little place to stop for a quick bite. Everything was really good. We had veg taco's and quesadilla's and it was very tasty.

• Visited November 2013
Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
“Great pit stop for lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

For $20 bucks you can get 5-6 taco's. The shrimp / cow tongue taco's are awesome!! It is a very small joint. Right by the ABC store. Cash only.

• Visited December 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Coastal South Carolina, South Carolina
“very good - for taste”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

After rave reviews, I had to go to this place. Unfortunately, if I hadn't been multitasking, I might have noticed it was not really a restaurant but rather a couple selling "street food" off of a cart under an awning. I didn't realize until I walked up to order that it was just that. We ordered two burritos. They were $10 each, but they were a ton of food.

Now the downside. I haven't eaten from a taco cart as many people mention in the reviews, so it is probably an issue that only bothers me, but there were quite a few flies all around the sauces, onions, etc. THAT was enough for me. I kept remembering the rave reviews, and I did enjoy half the burrito. However, remembering the insections landing all around and on the food were enough for me. Both of us threw out the second half of our burritos. Soooo if you are the type that that doesn't bother, then go there. I prefer to eat at places where I feel like I don't have to wonder about the food safety issues.

• Visited December 2013