“THE best in west Maui”

Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Honoapiilani Highway
Description: The Relish Oceanside restaurant features fresh island fish, delicious steak and contemporary cuisine with island flavors are scrumptiously prepared and served to you among a tropical oceanfront setting, along with waterfalls and flickering tiki torches.
Portland, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“THE best in west Maui”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We ate at several of the top rated restaurants in Maui and this was definitely the very best!
The best sunset view, not over-crowded as the Whalers Village 'cruise ship' accommodating restaurants, and amazing food. Chef Joanne Plympton does an incredible job with her sauces. We tried the evening fish special with 3 different sauces and had to go back the following night to do it all over again! The pizzas are the best I've had and the coconut shrimp appetizer was also perfect. I'd return to Maui just to have another experience of this wonderful food. Well worth the prices, given other places we tried at slightly less and slightly more.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Oregonion

Breckenridge, Colorado
“Best meal and view of our trip!”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We wound up here because the other restaurants were full...what a blessing!! We loved the view, but the food is what makes you really say "WOW"! My daughter (12) and I both loved our meals...appetizers, main course and dessert. We had originally walked by because it looked more like a bar from the boardwalk, but the restaurant is right next to it. The staff is very attentive and friendly...and again, the food is awesome!! We had two different chicken dishes and both were delicious. I can't wait to return on our next trip!

Overland Park, Kansas
“Great Food and location on the beach”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We were surprised by how good the food was. My wife had the Maui Onion Bacon Burger and she said it was one of the best burgers she's had in a long while. I had the fish tacos which were great! The location was nice and the service was great

Seattle, Washington
“Went here in spite of the menu, turned out to be excellent”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We reviewed the menu before going in and I thought it was rather limited, almost didn't eat here. In addition, it is attached to the Westin (where we were staying) and we typically try to avoid hotel restaurants.

However, this turned out to be one of our best dinners while we were in Maui. They did so many things right--the food, the atmosphere, the location, it just all worked. We were there just before sunset and got a table at the front, looking right out on the beach, with a beautiful view of Lanai and Molokai. Then the sun dipped down to the sea in between the two islands, a wonderful location to watch the sunset. They had music playing and tiki torches lit, great atmosphere.

We were eating early, so ate rather light. My wife had Madame Wu's Chicken Salad, I had Sugar House' Famous Pineapple Macadamia Stir Fried Rice and our son had the Fresh Kula Tomato Pizza. All of the choices were excellent. Even though my selection was technically a "side" it was plenty of food for me. Probably the best $9 I have spent in Maui. I love fried rice and the use of pineapple and macadamia was unique and very flavorful. If you're a fried rice fan, try it, either as an entrée or for sharing (it's too large for one person as a side unless you are really hungry).

Okotoks
“Good value on Ka'anapali beach”
Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic location in front of the beach at Westin Maui. Had the chile prawns and they were excellent and the price is very reasonable for Ka'anapali.

1 Thank ShellyOkotoks