“WOW!!! Aahh....”

Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Honoapiilani Highway
Description: The Relish Oceanside restaurant features fresh island fish, delicious steak and contemporary cuisine with island flavors are scrumptiously prepared and served to you among a tropical oceanfront setting, along with waterfalls and flickering tiki torches.
Reviewed May 25, 2013

We went there for our first Breakfast on April 28th, 2013. Tammy waited on us that morning and she was wonderful!!! Prior to our arrival at the Westin Maui Resort and Spa, I had spoken with Mr. John King the Chef about our Daughter's severe Food Allergies. So that morning we were privileged to meet with him personally, and boy, he sure was a kind heart! He made our daughter an AWESOME Breakfast!!! They all made us feel so at ease and relax. The view was spectacular but the service is something we will remember for the rest of our days!!! Having a daughter with Food Allergies is nothing you would want to take it lightly so when you dine at a place like this, you are so grateful and it is WORTH any money you spent. Thank you, Tammy and Chef John! You ROCK!!!! :)

2  Thank Anh D

Reviewed May 20, 2013

We had my birthday dinner at The Westin's Tropica Restaurant. Beautiful ambiance and great food. Fine dining while seeing and feeling the beautiful ocean. Loved it!

2  Thank LVW95678
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We got a complimentary 5 course meal for two people thanks to doing the time share 90 minute tour. I'm not a fan of seafood so they swapped the options that were only seafood to chicken.

1st course was small and had me a little worried, but was lovely tasting.
2nd and 3rd courses were a decent size and was also lovely tasting
4th course or the main was a lot bigger than I had expected, I had the Sirloin and my partner had the mahi mahi and both were great tasting.
5th course - dessert, well this was small but delicious.

We don't usually eat at places like this but it would definitely be worth it if even if you had paid for it thanks to the ocean front view which meant we got to see the sun set and then enjoy the ambiance of the torches after sunset.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Tropica is one of the restaurants we always visit when on Maui. The view is wonderful and the food is always extremely good. It's fun to eat at sunset and watch the booze cruise boats sail by and see all the people walking by on the boardwalk. We will go back the next time we are on Maui!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I took my sister here for her birthday. The location was great -- had tiki torches, view of a waterfall, view of the ocean at sunset. The food, however, was only okay. I had a chicken dish, and it was really dry! My wife's fish was dry! My sister's medium steak was cooked well-done! Pretty frustrated. The only highlight was the complimentary dessert for my sister's birthday...