“Nice location for dining”

Koa's Seaside Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Koa's Seaside Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 272 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Hawaiian
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Kaanapali Shores Pl.
Transit: Papalau Street (bus stop)
Description: Koa’s Seaside Grill is soon going to be called Koa 156º. The outstanding oceanfront view is coupled with an eclectic and delightful new menu that offers fresh local seafood as well as the finest meats and creative vegetarian options, using Hawai’i’s unique ingredients to create dishes that are not only tasteful but also beautifully presented.
Reviewed August 5, 2013

The breakfast menu for this restaurant is the same as the Gazebo restaurant in Napili. The Gazebo is a favorite place of ours. Unfortunately, the food at Koa's was not as good as the food at the Gazebo. I ordered pancakes which were thin and rubbery (at Gazebo's they are thick and fluffy and yummy). The fried rice was good, just wish the pancakes had been good. The service was excellent and the views are wonderful so I would still recommend the place. The value is good (don't get the pancakes) especially for Lahaina.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

We followed TripAdvisor reviewers' advice to try this place if we did not want the wait we would find at its sister restaurant in Napili Bay.

Did not check that it opened at 9AM, so we walked around Front Street and found a place for coffee (which had tables out back over the ocean). Back at 9AM and were promptly seated upstairs--fabulous table with a great ocean view. (Note: We could also have been seated downstairs--tables there also have ocean view).

Breakfast was very good. My husband had the Macadamia Nut Pancakes with a side of bacon and I ordered two poached eggs but received two once-over eggs that looked good so I kept them. Service was great!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We came here after reading the ratings and reviews of fellow travelers. It is definitely a nice place to dine overlooking the ocean and ships. The food is very good and tasty. Service was good. Enjoyed coming here and would return.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Had dinner here with my husband and my food was perfect and very good! My husbands steak unfortunately had to be sent back. The server and manager went above and beyond to make it right. It's rare to get that kind of service so I had to share my experience. I highly recommend Koa's. The prices were outstanding and the food was delicious. The oceanfront dinning was also a nice bonus.

Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

We have become regular visitors of Lahaina and we had overlooked this restaurant. The location and setting are very special, the mahi mahi was cooked nicely moist inside and the lobster sauce was perfect for it. The burger was outstanding and the sweet potato fries were good and a nice large portion. We had been to the Lailani Grill in Kanahapali a few days before and paid a surcharge of $2.50 for a much smaller portion of fries.

The staff were friendly and very accomodating. We will return!