“Are you kidding me?”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Charleston, South Carolina
“Are you kidding me?”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

My brother was on his way to Kapalua for golf and saw this place and thought we should give it a try. I blame it on my brother, totally, but don't make the same mistake. With all the spectacular views in Maui, you look at a parking lot. The place is a local joint that was out of ribs when we were there, so we had the chicken which wasn't even as good as a local grocery store deli rotisserie and cost twice as much. Don't waste your vacation time or money on this place.

Visited March 2013

Edmonton, Canada
“Pretty Good”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Nothing super amazing but a good meal nonetheless. We didn't regret our choice. We had ribs and the various sides. Our tummies were filled up for a good price. Fast and friendly service.

• Visited February 2013
Chicago, IL USA
“Very good fast food barbque”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Highly recommend the chicken, chili and ribs. (in that order). This is a small shop that has reasonable prices and good food. Great for carry out. Limited eat in space not much atmosphere but you go there for the food.

• Visited January 2013
Maui, HI
“Good Barbeque”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Consistent food. They have a great spicy hot sauce. Service is friendly and quick. Great for take out. Have never eaten inside

Visited February 2013
South Lake Tahoe
“Mmmmm”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

The only thing they have they said was gluten free was the original chicken, which is excellent. Back before I knew I could not eat wheat I had the ribs here. Super yummy. Actually had these ribs and chicken with an '86 Caymus Cabernet once. Ah, the good old days!

Visited January 2013