“Great Food! Great Staff! Great Job!”

Pizza Paradiso Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #58 of 268 Restaurants in Lahaina
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: We have a large menu full of Mediterranean inspired dishes that will satisfy just about every craving, from thin-crust pizzas to shawarma, kabobs, gyros, cheesesteaks, and more. We also serve some incredibly good artisan gelato made locally (try the lilikoi), and we make a mean tiramisu. Large party order welcome. See our website for details. Hope to see you soon!
Reviewed December 19, 2009

The only bad things that I could say about Pizza Paradiso is that it is not big enough and they could stay open a bit later. It is such a good place that when it get's busy, people are all standing around waiting for their "to go" orders and it gets a bit congested. Other than that, their pizza is FABULOUS and their pasta is amazing. We ate at the Paradiso twice while on our visit. Their staff should be commended for their service. They are one of the nicests staffs we encountered on our visit to Maui. Keep up the great work. You obviously all must love what you do!

Reviewed December 10, 2009

I'm always suspicious of this kind of advertising, so I should have known better, but we went anyway. You can get much much better pizza almost anywhere on the mainland, so save your pizza eating for when you're home. To be honest, we haven't had any good pizza in Hawaii at all. The rest of the food, spagetti, salad, etc. is just okay and not worth the price.

Reviewed November 4, 2009

We had some great pizzas from this place this week. Pizzas were freshly made and were some of the best we had had for a while. They are not the cheapest but are worth it when you are on vacation. Splash out a little!

Reviewed October 30, 2009

I had eaten at Pizza Paradisio 5 times previously, and was looking forward to chowing down on a great pepperoni pizza. What I was served barely could be compared to astore brand frozen pizza. A cardboard box would have had more flavor. The crust was so hard that I was afraid to bit into it for fear of breaking a tooth. The cheese was dried out--definitely not hot and stringy like pizza cheese should be. I paid $22 for a pizza that didn't fill me up.

Reviewed October 1, 2009

Ok we had a bad experience. We ordered a pizza there and when we went to pick it up the asian employee handed it over. We had ordered a side of anchovies so he gets a little plastic cup and puts "1" anchovie in it.. that's right ... 1 . and then charges us the extra $3 or whatever the sides cost. Then to top it off we asked for a small cup of ranch dressing and he said , "that will cost extra" so we said forget it.

I don't advise going for the pizza either , it reminds me of the frozen kind you get at the grocery store only slightly better.

The rest of the staff there is nice so I can't say they are all stingy but I wouldn't go to a place just for service anyways. I judge restaurants based on food quality , quantity of meal , and overall experience. This however , falls below my standards.

You pay a large amount for a small pizza.