“Decent for some takeout”

Pizza Paradiso Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #49 of 262 Restaurants in Lahaina
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We have a large menu full of Mediterranean inspired dishes that will satisfy just about every craving, from thin-crust pizzas to shawarma, kabobs, gyros, cheesesteaks, and more. We also serve some incredibly good artisan gelato made locally (try the lilikoi), and we make a mean tiramisu. Large party order welcome. See our website for details. Hope to see you soon!
“Decent for some takeout”
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Quick disclaimor, I didn't have the pizza. Cheesesteak was OK. Humis was think and subpar. Baklava was OK but had too much honey. Was clean and had very nice service though.

• Visited August 2013

noco
“Fish pitas pretty good stuff!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Walked in here on my first evening in Maui and was delighted to order their fish pita. Creatively paired with sundried tomatoes and pesto. I did not try anything else here so I am giving 4-stars just for the fish pitas. They were just right.

Visited August 2013
Los Angeles, CA
“Bland food, no air conditioning!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Fresh food but very bland and no real condiments. Really hot day and no air conditioning made it somewhat miserable to eat there. Nice staff.

• Visited July 2013
Winter Springs, Florida
“Good, but expensive”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

The pizza was pretty good, however it is overpriced. Twenty-two dollars for the medium 16 inch pizza is expensive even for Hawaiian standards! Fries for $4.50? Get real! I asked how spicy were the "spicy fries" and he said "very spicy", so I didn't order. If he was a smart businessman, he would have let me taste one instead of talking me out of one. Would only eat there again in a pinch or with some sort of discounted coupon.

• Visited July 2013
Centennial, Colorado
“Yuk!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My boys wanted pizza and this was across from our hotel. Wasn't worth the $$ - pizza was burnt and tasted like cardboard. My husband and I tried the Mediterranean menu (kabobs) and they weren't much better. If you go - get the gelato that is yummy!!!

Visited July 2013
ChefNabavi, Owner at Pizza Paradiso Mediterranean Grill, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We aim to make every Pizza Paradiso experience a positive one. We'd like to get more information about your experience so we may improve. Please email us at news [ at ] cilantrogrill [ dot ] com so we may get more details.