“Yummy!!!!”

Maui Tacos Napili
Ranked #69 of 272 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: Mexican, Healthy, Fast Food
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: At Maui's Tacos, we've taken the best flavors of Mexico and fused them with the flavors of Aloha! A favorite for locals and tourists alike, Maui's Tacos serves Mexican cuisine with a Hawaiian twist. Join us for our famous fish tacos and our salsa bar.
Reviewed July 18, 2014

We craved Tacos and our craving was satisfied. Although I had a chimichanga which was delicious. I have never seen a salsa bar so of course I tried most of the sauces. The marinated onions and carrots were a great addition. Would I go back? You bet!!

Reviewed July 5, 2014

Phenomenal staff that makes great food at very reasonable island prices. I highly recommend the BBQ pork in tacos, burritos and chimmies.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

You know, some times you just need simple and tasty. Maui Tacos delivers! My favorite is still the fish taco plate. Lots of food and it won't break the bank.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Tasty, inexpensive. What more could u ask for. It's part of a strip mall,so there is no parking issue

Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

We had a craving for some tacos so we stopped by to checkout what they had to offer. The menu featured the traditional fare of tacos, burritos, combo plates and nachos. I ordered two fish taco and boy were the delicious and nearly broke my taste buds. The fish was cooked to perfection and the sauced they used was extremely flavorful. A must stop if you have a taco craving on Maui.