“Small strip mall Mexican Food restaurant”
Review of Maui Tacos Napili

Maui Tacos Napili
Ranked #61 of 263 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: Mexican, Healthy, Fast Food
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: At Maui's Tacos, we've taken the best flavors of Mexico and fused them with the flavors of Aloha! A favorite for locals and tourists alike, Maui's Tacos serves Mexican cuisine with a Hawaiian twist. Join us for our famous fish tacos and our salsa bar.
Irvine
“Small strip mall Mexican Food restaurant”
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Food was fair but the place is mot very clean. We arrived about 6pm for dinner. No one was in the restaurant but it was hard to find a clean table. It appeared that they never wiped them down after the lunch crowd. This is an ok place if you are just looking for a quick bite to eat.

• Visited August 2013

New Braunfels, Texas
“GOOD place for TACOS”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

The food was good....but crowded. We had baha fish tacos, they were tasty and plentiful. It's in a strip center with plenty of parking.

Visited August 2013
Los Angeles, CA
“Good mexican food, reasonable prices”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Food was very good. We had burritos and tacos and were very pleased. A lot of food for your money. Very small and hot inside, suggest sitting outside. Would return.

Visited July 2013
Central New Jersey
“Good if you like high school cafeteria food...”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We (16 year old daughter, husband and I) went to Maui Tacos for lunch today expecting decent food. My daughter summed it up best when she said her quesadilla tasted like the ones at the cafeteria in her High School.

My taco salad contained a little iceberg lettuce mix, a lot of retried beans and some chicken (which I ordered as an extra item). My husband's burrito was mostly rice with a few tiny shreds of pork. They have an interesting salsa bar with a variety of thin salsas and condiments, but they only gave us a few chips. Buy additional chips to try their salsas.

• Visited July 2013
Chandler, Arizona
“tasty food but overpriced and SLOW grumpy service”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I go to Maui every summer, and I'm always hoping that things will improve at Maui Tacos. The food is pretty good, consistent, TO-GO mexican food. Good salsa. But geez, the locals working there are ALWAYS, and I do mean ALWAYS soooo slow and full of attitude. Consistently act like they are doing you a favor by taking your order. Would much rather talk to their friends that come by, while a line forms, tourists waiting to place orders. Almost every time, something is missing or wrong, when you get your order, some time later. I keep going back because it's close to Napili Bay, where I stay, and cheaper than a fancy sit down place-- but I consistently spent atleast $40 for dinner for I adult, and 3 kids meals. Outrageous for this kind of take-out, paper plate kind of food, even for Maui. I've never seen a manager of any kind there- believe me, I've looked. The Maui Tacos in Lahaina is marginally better.

Visited June 2013
MauiTacosHawaii, Owner at Maui Tacos Napili, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Sjksmom,

Mahalo for the review. We are proud to serve you the best quality product around and Thank You for your visit every summer. As you can imagine your review has not gone unnoticed and will review it with our team in regards to the customer service. If you have a chance could you provide a date and time if available so I look a little further into the issue.

Once again Mahalo for the review.
Anthony Kern