“Fish Taco's”

Maui Tacos Napili
Ranked #70 of 274 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: Mexican, Healthy, Fast Food
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: At Maui's Tacos, we've taken the best flavors of Mexico and fused them with the flavors of Aloha! A favorite for locals and tourists alike, Maui's Tacos serves Mexican cuisine with a Hawaiian twist. Join us for our famous fish tacos and our salsa bar.
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Yum! I just go for the fish tacos. I have never tried anything else. Cheap, way yummy eats. The horchata is also refreshing.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I had read great things about MAUI TACOS and wanted to give them a try. We tried the beef and chicken TACOS and they were just ok. We didn't return.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

This is an updated copy of my yelp review to my once 4 star rating of this place.

I'm going to keep it short and sweet or this could get nasty.

I can't stand this place any longer because of ONE EMPLOYEE. This person ALWAYS tells me they are out of steak. every time I order I add steak to my meal, and EVERYTIME she tells me they are out. But when I complain and ho hum around suddenly, they have steak in freezer they can cook up. WTF. This has happened EVERYTIME this particular person is working. Today, it happened with the same stinkin person again. This time I decided to just leave and not raise a fuss but when she told me NO STEAK I about ran back in the kitchen to get it myself. I also had to restrain myself from smackin her. Any time someone else is working I have no problem with the steak.

I'm tired of it. I am never going back. I live in Napili and I will now drive ALL THE WAY to lahaina to to get mxn at Cilantro's when I am in the mood.

Thank you lady for completely ruining my experience at Maui Tacos.

Happy new year.

1  Thank Ashley S
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We stay in Kapalua every year and stop in for a quick lunch now and then. Then we discovered Ohana Tacos just a few minutes down Lower Hohonapiiliani Road towards Kahana. Much better food, much friendlier service. Ohana fish tacos and beef tacos are the real thing, you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank TravelMoreMike
Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

Great food consistently at both locations on Maui! The best Mexican food you'll get on the islands. Great atmosphere outdoor tables, no frills, just good casual fare. Relatively inexpensive. Generous portions. I love the pineapple salsa. Definitely go if $100 meals are wearing you down & Mexican food is what you're after!