“Good Sports Bar”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed January 28, 2014

We didn't go hear to watch a game but we happened to be in Maui during the NFL playoffs and a large crowd gathered to watch the game. Everyone was having a great time. We returned a different night when it was less crowded and had a good meal. Lots of options so it works well for families or people with a lot of different tastes. Service was good, pricing was good. They had decent happy hour options. This is a typical bar/restaurant for a casual meal. Not the best location on Front St since they don't look out on the water- it is across the street from Kimo's which has perfect ocean/sunset views.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

We stopped in at Moose's because my wife really wanted a burger with pineapple. She was not disappoined! The burger was great and came quickly. I ordered the special that night, a half chicken, and couldn't believe how much food it was! The chicken was nothing extraordinary, but really filled me up. If someone has a big appetite and enjoys standard American fare, this is a good place to check out!

Reviewed January 25, 2014

The food at Moose McGillycuddy's was good & the service was fast. Football on TV & a good sports bar atmosphere. We would eat there again for sure. The prices were also good & not out of line in a tourist area like Front Street is.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

I think the title says it all, we asked some of the locals where to go for drinks and we were immediately told to go to Moose's especially since it was Tuesday and they offer dollar drinks! Needless to say that's where we went and we were not disappointed. In addition to the drinks there was also a dance floor and everyone was having a great time.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

We stopped by at sunset for an early dinner while walking Front Street in Lahaina. The restaurant looked fun and had an extensive menu. Service was prompt, and the food was quite good. I'm picky about Mexican food, and the salsa was delicious and the soft tacos had a lot of flavor. We don't drink, so can't comment on the alcohol selection or quality.

I happened to use the bathroom while we were there, and that's when I was a bit taken aback. The bathrooms were not clean and there was a huge engraved brass plate on the women's restroom door about how they would prosecute anyone found dealing drugs. Which made me wonder what in the world went on normally in that bathroom....

A mixed experience. Not sure if I would return, despite the tasty food.