“Decent burgers!”

Cheeseburger In Paradise
Ranked #46 of 274 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Good burgers, great onion rings. Prices not so bad, just wish they included the fries or onion rings as part of your meal. Busy, but fun place to eat, we were lucky to get a table upstairs. There was someone singing and playing music the night we ate there.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,549)

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Went here one afternoon and had an appetizer and had great food and service.

Decided to go back our last night in town for dinner. We didn't have such a good experience this time around. Gave our name at 6:30 and was told there was a 20-25 minute wait. Expected. No big deal. By 7:15 we still hadn't been seated.
at 7:25 we were finally at our table. Our server was S L O W. I had to get the host to track him down to come and take our order.
Our drinks were refilled by the bus boy.
Our food was delivered by the bus boy.
Our server NEVER came to ask us how things were. My daughters coconut shrimp was burned to a crisp. Almost black (how it came out of the kitchen like that was beyond me)...I had to get a bus boy to ask him to have someone talk to us (it took 15 minutes and by then my daughter was so hungry she peeled the crust off and ate the shrimp plain). The manager came over (LOTA) and she was so nice and very, very sorry. She comped our entire meal. I couldn't believe it. I was totally willing to pay for everything except my daughters meal (By this time it was too late to order something else as we had a plane to catch).

My son and I had the cheeseburgers and they were amazing.

I guess it depends on who your server is really. Management made up for it though. (the terrible review was for our waiter, not the manager or bus boy)

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

One of the best burgers I have had! Staff were awesome as well as the food. This particular burgers in paradise would have to be in one of the best locations too, doesn't get much better than sitting right on the water watching an amazing maui sunset! :)

Reviewed August 1, 2014

What can I say but these ladies from So. California but they have a gold mine in Lahaina, Maui. Read the menu for the history on this place. BEST Guacamole ever (and I'm a former So. Cal. gal) and the burgers, AWESOME!! I ordered the CA Burger and I had to unhinge my jaw to get my mouth opened large enough for a bite. Our waiter was attentive, friendly and took the time to chat with us even though it was very busy. We got there early for dinner and it was a good thing because the lines started soon after we had left. There was live music upstairs and it is located right on the water, can you say, Sunset? Can not wait to get back there again.

Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

Saw this on the food channel and made it one of the many places we wanted to eat at while in Maui.

The views and location are awesome. The food on the other hand, left a lot to be desired. Nothing special about their burgers.

Felt like we paid for the views and location.