“Great View but average burgers”

Cheeseburger In Paradise
Ranked #51 of 264 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Frederick, Maryland
“Great View but average burgers”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Great view but the burgers are average. However if you've had your fill of fish and want red meat at a reasonable price, this is the place to visit.

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
“Food is pretty good, mixed drinks have little to no alcohol content.”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

We stopped here twice. The first time was for a beer and burgers and the next time bloody marys. Our burgers were pretty good. As we ordered and cooked correctly although I ordered a guacamole burger and there wash't a whole lot of guacamole on it. I mentioned it to the manager and he corrected the situation immediately.

Our second stop was for bloody marys on a rainy sunday morning. The bartender poured with a jigger to the exact 1 ounce line, which left the drink lacking any kick. I wasn't there to get drunk, but for a tall glass, it's one and a half ounces standard.

The view and location are great, hopefully the ladies that own the place don't get complacent with that fact and continue to push quality, like they did when they first started the business.

• Visited February 2014
San Diego, California
“WORST EXPERIENCE EVER”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

My sister asked the server for a cider and he made a couple snide comments about it and she responded and than it got super awkward. I made the mistake of splitting a meal with her. You know where I am going with this right? She was throwing up within a couple hours of leaving there and I was violently ill everyway you can think of within 5 hours. Not to mention my husband ordered a burger no thousand island and of course it was covered he did not eat it and they charged us. It really was one nightmare after another. As far as I am concerned they owe me the $90.00 I still had to pay.

Boston, MA
“Great location but nothing special about the burger”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Cheeseburger in paradise has a great location with fantastic views but the food is average at $15 a burger.

Kitimat
“Rocky start but”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

We waited to sit down here,it was very busy.Music going,very busy,a good sign.Almost immedietelyafter sitting us down right behind the bar, a towel snapping,horsing around game started with three morons ,at the bar.beer was spilled on one of our party and we looked at each other and said"lets get out of here!"We got up,told the waitress forget it and started walking out.My wife was last and I guess she was talking to someone,I was already half way down the stairs,she called me back.i was very upset.They sat us right by the stairs and gave us top notch service.Apologized about 5 times.We had 2 bloody marys,they were ok,2 Heinekens,they were good,coconut shrimp,excellent,pot stickers,excellent,a cheeseburger in paridise,guacamole burger andan all good burger.The food was very tasty,the bill was 100 dollars.A little high for sure,were in Hawaii though,they took 50 off the bill for the trouble.Credit to the manager who took control of the situation immedietly,took money off the bill,no hesitation,really the bartenders fault.Recommend this place,great food,great staff