“Dinner on the terrace”

Leilani's On The Beach
Reserve with OpenTable
Leilani's On The Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 276 Restaurants in Lahaina
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hwy 30
Transit: Maui bus stops right in front Whalers Village every hour!
Description: Located right on famous Ka’anapali Beach, Leilani’s offers the perfect vantage point for viewing amazing sunsets framed by the islands of Lanai and Molokai. The open air dining room offers sweeping ocean views and features a menu of fresh Island fish, seafood, prime rib, steaks,and barbecue ribs. The outdoor Beachside Grill has long been a popular place for both residents and locals to enjoy their favorite casual fare while sipping exotic cocktails and enjoying live entertainment. Menu offerings include appetizers, salads, sandwiches, burgers, Hawaiian local plates, fish & chips and for dessert Kimo’s Original Hula Pie.
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I made 5:00 dinner reservations and I'm sure glad we did! Leilanis offers a great happy hour menu they serve from 3-5 but only downstairs. We ate their regular menu Upstairs and it did not disappoint. I ordered the spicy ahi stack and the scallops, both to die foor!!! My husband got the special which was a surf and turf, excellent! We had a great table looking out to the water for sunset. Our waitress was Kristi and she was delightful! If you get her you are in good hands! Loved Leilanis!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (4,598)

Reviewed April 28, 2014

We've eaten here before from the bar menu (out front) but had never done the inside dining experience. SO glad we did! It was amazing and one of the best seafood meals we've had in Maui. The dining room was beautiful with a view of the ocean, the ambience was lovely and the waiter was friendly. Our seafood dishes were fabulous. We'll definitely eat here again!

Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

We go here at least once on every trip to Maui - usually twice each year. The fish tacos are the best I've ever had and are consistent each time we come. Hula pie is also a treat. Great place for people watching too.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Beautiful venue, great food. Enjoyed our lunch very much. A bit busy on a Saturday afternoon and your server may take a bit longer to get to you...but it's pretty much 'island time' mentality on Maui...go with the flow. Oh, and if you have never had a Blue Hawaii drink...don't order it here! It's an acquired taste...blue in color and sweet, sweet, sweet. Did not like the taste at all...and it was warm! Hence, the 4 stars instead of 5. But I would definitely recommend the food here. We had a calamari appetizer and my fish tacos were to die for!

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Busy spot in the thick of things. Kind of loud and busy for my taste. Price is ok . Food is a bit above average . My opah was on the well done side. great HAwaii BTW. Kind of on the steep side dollar wise. Great sunset views though. I guess that's worth something . Great sunset view!!