“Great for the money”

Ranked #145 of 272 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: Mexican, Healthy, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Description: At Maui's Tacos, we've taken the best flavors of Mexico and fused them with the flavors of Aloha! A favorite for locals and tourists alike, Maui's Tacos serves Mexican cuisine with a Hawaiian twist. Join us for our famous fish tacos and our salsa bar.
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I think this place is great for a cheap quick eat in Maui. Reminds me of wahoo fish taco on the mainland.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

This place was so-so. Everything tasted good, but the meat (both chicken and beef) upset mine and my husband's stomach after we ate! I never know how long the meat sits out at those places? It was nice that they had outdoor seating and a variety of salsas. Maybe we just went on a bad day?

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Like the fresh taste. Of their salad based plates. We enjoyed a quick dinner here and were able to get on with shopping etc. worth a try in lahaina

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I go here every time I vacation to Hawaii. It's a great local Mexican place, and I've enjoyed every meal I've had here. I recommend getting a burrito; they tend to be HUGE.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

If your craving some mexican food with a different flair try this place out. Im a huge tex mex fan, and for the price this place delivers a great product! I found the stake nahcos to be plentful, and they tasted great! I tried my friends chimichunga and it ranked in the better half of chimichungas that ive tried before. Stop by, and dont forget the cilantro!