“Great Food” 4 of 5 bubbles

China Boat Restaurant
Ranked #83 of 263 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Princeton, Minnesota
“Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

We have been here several times and the food is outstanding, the vegetables are fresh and seafood is excellent. We had fried rice, cashew shrimp and sweet and sour chicken they were all very good. It is family owned and operated so the service is excellent, It has a neighborhood feel and is very quaint, simple, not fancy, but good.

• Visited March 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Ocean View, Delaware
“better than it looks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

My wife said do really want to eat here? because of trip adviser I said lets go in and am I glad we did. Some of the best food and a good price. Lunch is outstanding

• Visited March 2014
United States
“Just Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

We enjoy all types of Asian food, but the food here as well as the service is just average. We would much prefer the China Bowl in the Fairway Shops location.

Visited March 2014
Oregon
“Just OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

We had our first dinner in Maui here, mainly because it was just across the road from our condo. We were able to get a table quickly, and the service was good. The food quality was just OK by our standards--smaller portions, extra charge for rice to accompany the entrée, and it just did not suit our tastes.

• Visited February 2014
Kitimat
“Food was good/fresh”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

My wife and I went to China boat after arriving on maui,checked into our hotel and went looking for something to eat.When its dark,youre hungry youll eat anything.I searched on my phone and this was the closest.We were pleasantly surprised it was fresh and very good.The atmosphere was dull.We sat outside under a tarp kinda thing but the inside looked nice.My wife thought this was the best Chinese food ever.Overall ill give it 8/10 for the food.We had 5 dishes I think and she had wine,I had diet coke.Came to 80 bucks.....this is maui

• Visited February 2014