“Definitely worth the drive and wait!”

Gazebo Restaurant at Napili Shores
Ranked #6 of 274 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Simply the best breakfast you are going to find on the island! The white chocolate Macadamia Nut pancakes are unreal! You will love them!

They also have some of the friendliest waitstaff you will ever find!

There is going to be a line, but it moves at a good pace. They have umbrellas and coffee for your wait.

It's located in the middle of Napili Shores. Just drive past Napili Shores, take a left and pull into their parking lot. Park as close to the ocean as you can and then walk To the middle of Napili Shores and head towards their swimming pool, where you will find Gazebo Restaurant at the right of the pool. Enjoy!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,634)

Reviewed May 1, 2014

We were staying right on Napili Beach and of course had to try the Gazebo for breakfast. We got in line about 7:15 AM. There were already about 30 people in line ahead of us. By the time they opened at 7:30 the line had more than doubled behind us. For those in line they provide free coffee and umbrellas in case it rains. We got in with the first wave when they opened the door. They are right on the shore so the view is nice. We got invaded by some bold birds who think they own the place. Anyway, service was fast and friendly. We got the eggs benedict with spinach. The serving was huge. We also got the macadamia nut pancakes and a side order of portugese sausage. The eggs benedict was excellent. The pancakes were nothing to write home about. They seemed like just ordinary large pancakes with a few macadamia nuts and whipped cream on top. After eating most of the pancakes with regular syrup I noticed the coconut syrup and that kicked it up a notch. The portugese sausage tasted fine, but for $3.95 I would have expected more than four little half-dollar size slices of sausage. For breakfast we thought it was a bit expensive, but them all food is expensive in Hawaii. We liked this little place and would go back again to try some different things on the menu.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

As vegetarians we didn't get to try their signature rice dish but I must say their pancakes blew my mind. I'll be dreaming of them until I get to go back!!

Reviewed April 28, 2014

As always, had to wait in line - but we were planning on that it was no problem. My husband had the half order of fried rice - still had enough left over for a dinner side dish at our condo. I love the Mac pancakes- only comment would be less whipped cream!

Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Where do I start... I will make it short and sweet. Despite what some of the lame critics say about this place, it is amazing. The staff were wonderful, especially with our infant twin babies... They made us feel like we were guests in their own home and did everything they could to make our brief stay as memorable as possible.

The wait was about one hour but time flew by, yes even with hungry babies. We met some nice people from the Pacific Northwest and started casual conversation.

The food was by far, WORTH THE WAIT. Let's just say that I am not in the best shape and I know good tasting food when I see / eat it. The combo pancakes and a half order or fried rice was the bomb!

The prices are very reasonable for a beachfront location and the views were awesome.

If you are bringing little ones, they do a really good job at giving you high chairs, boosters, etc and lots of wax sticks or crayons to pass the time.

In line they even give you free coffee...If you are visiting maui, The Gazebo is A SHALL VISIT!