“Another great breakfast”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
California
“Another great breakfast”
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

We had to stop by for breakfast again, and enjoyed it as much as we did 2 years ago. Their specialty pancakes are delicious, but after I saw others ordering the eggs and fried rice, I think I will have to try that next time.

• Korean first
Tucson, AZ
“Worth the wait?”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

By now you know you will wait to get in to this place. Is it worth it? Yes and no for me. Yes the food is awesome. I had a side of hash and it was the best I have ever tasted. There is way too much topping on the pancakes for me - a previous guest in line with us called is desert for breakfast and she was spot on. We waited 45 minutes and sat for maybe 30. For us on this trip, we had no plans and all day to do it, so the wait was fine. But if you want to experience more of Maui than just a wonderful breakfast, you may want to plan something else. I just read a review about calling ahead and picking up. Definitely what I will do next time. Yes, this was our best breakfast in Maui ever (total of 5 trips so far). They have umbrellas at the entrance - grab one while you stand in line to keep the sun off! (Wish we had know that before we got to the entrance.) Finally, the service was great (of course, to keep the line moving) but still fun and personable. And actually, for Maui, the prices were very reasonable.

Berlin, Berlin, Germany
“What's not to like?”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

It is awesome to arrive in Maui and indulge in pancakes ala Hawaii with all the coconut syrup you like. Maybe feed a gecko during breakfast and then checkout the local turtles in the surf. A handy thing to know if you are staying close by is you can call in your order and pick it up in 10 minutes...forget about that hour wait just to sit at one of their tables. Take your premade picnic to the beach.

Visited September 2013
3 Thank Edi M
“Worth the wait!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ate here for breakfast 3 times during our 7 day stay in Maui. Combo Macadamia Nut pancakes are amazing! The fried rice is just as good too. The food, wonderful views and great service are what made it our favorite breakfast place.

• Visited August 2013
Albany, Oregon
“Super breakfast and OMG rice!!!!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We took the family here for some great breakfast and wanted them to try the rice. While the breakfasts were super, they ALL loved the rice and would want to do it again. Hold the "breakfast" and bring on the "rice"!!!!! Terrific people who work here as well. You have to wait in line most of the time, but well worth the wait. Enjoy!!!
They only serve until 2pm (??) so best be early.