“Should be on Diner, Drive-in and Dives”

Gazebo Restaurant at Napili Shores
Ranked #14 of 278 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Great food with a great view of Napili Bay. Expect to wait, we arrived at the opening (7:30 am), we had s 45 min wait. But it was well worth it, we had their white chocolate macadamia pancake. I opted for the Monte Cristo, both excellent. I have to go back and get the fried rice, but this time I'm going to call it in for take out to avoid the wait!

1  Thank Izoftx
Write a ReviewReviews (2,725)

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Get the banana mac nut pancakes and the fried rice! The portion sizes are huge - so be prepared for that.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

The Gazebo is a must visit local restaurant on the beach in Napili, a 10 minute walk (or 2 minute drive) from Kapalua. The Macademia Nut pancakes are terrific, as is the Fried Rice. Yes, Fried Rice for breakfast . . .

The food, and ambiance, is worth the wait.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

The wait is long, the view is outstanding but the food is nothing to write home about. I had the banana nut pancakes which tasted like any other pancake, and my boyfriend had the burrito which was too doughy.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

My husband and I ordered the food to go and sat right outside the restaurant and saved an hour off the wait time. The little tables outside the restaurant have magnificent views, so we enjoyed our breakfast. The food is good, not unique, but a fun breakfast anyway.