“Great location”

Gazebo Restaurant at Napili Shores
Ranked #8 of 262 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: American, Hawaiian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Scenic view, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Virginia Beach
“Great location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

I liked the laid back feel of the restaurant and its size. We went in the afternoon before they closed at 2 p.m. The food is good but not great.

Visited September 2012

• Korean first
Woburn, Massachusetts
“Worth the wait”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

Yes, the line is always 'out the door', but between the view and the food you don't want to skip the Gazebo. The fried rice was amazing and I ended up having the special omelet of the day (red pepper, grilled chicken, etc). The rest of my family raved about the food saying this was the best breakfast they had the entire vacation! Love, love love it.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Maria S
Frisco, Texas
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

We had breakfast here and absolutely enjoyed every bite. We got there about 8:30 am and had to wait roughly 45 mins for a table but worth the wait! A must do while staying on Maui!

• Visited September 2012
Tacoma, Washington
“Great Breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

I've been to this restaurant many,many times. I love it! I usually go around 11 a.m., sometimes there's a line, sometimes not but the food and service never disappoint. It's a small place, but it sits right above the water and the views are breathtaking. I've had several of their dishes and they're all delicious. The coffee is good, service is good and overall just a great place to have breakfast. Whenever I go to Maui, I always make it a point to eat there, sometimes every day!
Been there, got the tee-shirt!

• Visited December 2011
Oregon
“Best Breakfast on a Budget”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

This was our favorite breakfast spot on Maui! If we had tried it earlier in our vacation we probably would have gone more than twice during our stay on the island! Both times we waited in line for about an hour, but it was definitely worth the wait! Once you are seated and have placed your order it literally takes 5 minutes to get your food, the staff is really on top of everything. We recieved fast and friendly service both times we went. We tried the white chocolate macadamia nut pancakes (with coconut syrup), the fried rice plate and one of the omlets. The portions are huge and very inexpensive. My husband and I were able to have breakfast for under $25 and still had leftovers to take with us.

• Visited September 2012