“A Highlight of the Trip”
Review of Lahaina Grill

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Front Street
Description: Top 10 Fine Dining Restaurants in the U.S 2021 (TripAdvisor). Top 15 Fine Dining in 2020. Voted Best Maui Restaurant for 28 years in a row (1994-2021). Featuring innovative, New American cuisine, Lahaina Grill uses techniques and flavors from around the world, all perfectly blended with the freshest ingredients cultivated by Maui's local farms, dairies and surrounding waters. Please note that we do not allow any outside wine, no corkage available.
Reviewed May 29, 2019

Lahaina Grill is definitely a do not miss experience while on Maui. The service is excellent and the food is superb. If the Opakapaka is on the menu, then it is an excellent choice. My son had the Lamb Chops and raved about them the whole trip. My son also said that his onion soup was one of the best he has ever had. We ate at this restaurant in 2018 and I think it was even better this year!

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a reviewReviews (4,058)

Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

This was seriously one of the best meals I have ever had. To start off, my lemondrop martinis were perfectly made. The herbed butter that came with the complimentary bread was delicious. I started with the bufala tomato salad, which was great. I chose that night's fish special for my entree, which was a monchong with beurre blanc sauce with a goat cheese risotto. It was AMAZING. I ended with the sunken chocolate cake with coffee ice cream, which was so good. Our server, Katie, was very knowledgeable of the menu and provided fantastic service. We went on a Wednesday night and it was packed, so reservations are a good idea. I highly recommend Lahaina Grill!

Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

As stated above a very good dining experience but did not blow me away for the tip top $$$$ paid. Superb wait staff. Lovely room too. For the price I would not return.

1  Thank PezGeeman
Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

Our first visit to Lahaina and what a find the Lahaina Grill was. Great service, especially Buddy our server, and an amazing fish special. Monchong on a bed of goat's cheese risotto, washed down with a bottle of Bergstrom Cumberland Reserve Pinot noir 2016...amazing.
Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed May 26, 2019

It's been about four years since we dined at the Lahaina Grill (mainly because we are too lazy to drive to that side of the island). However, the Lahaina Grill lived up to our memories and we enjoyed a most excellent dinner with perfect service and delicious drinks. The owner stopped by to wish me happy birthday. Well done Lahaina Grill!!!